Razer is mainly a device driver and Synapse is software on PC. Sometimes Razer Synapse fails to start on the user’s systems. This window appears for each Razer device driver software which is present in the dialog box window.
If Razer Synapse stops it’s working which means there is something wrong with Razer device drivers or Synapse software. Sometimes Synapse 2.0 is not able to detect the user’s Razer device. Due to software or hardware errors, this problem occurs. Another important thing is that the user must have to connect the device properly and plugin it. It must connect to the computer. Using a USB hub is strictly prohibited. Learn more about Digital TV Tuner Device Registration Application: What is It, drop down to ISO River page for the detailed insights.
Various PC related problems can be solved by Restoro PC Repair Tool:
Common computer issues will solve this software. It will also protect the user from the loss of their important files and enhance their system for maximum performance. Three processes are there for fixing the issues:
- Downloading Restoro PC Repair Tool from TrustPilot.com.
- Now, press the button ‘Start Scan’. Through the scanning process, it will find Windows problems and errors that could be creating problems.
- At last, click on Repair All key for fixing issues.
Razer Synapse is a hardware configuration software. Sometimes users facing some problems regarding Razer Synapse. But after reading this article users can easily fix their problems.
Guidelines to Fix Razer Synapse Error
Reinstallation of Razer Synapse and Razer device drivers
- Reinstallation of both Razer device drivers and the Synapse software is the only solution for fixing the problem created by Razer Synapse software.
The following processes are how the user can reinstall Razer drivers and Synapse in Windows 10:
- They have to right-click on the ‘Start’ button. Then they have to select the Device Manager. Then open a particular window.
- Then the user finds and selects and presses double-click on the Mice and other devices present on the Device Manager window.
- Then press the right-click on all the Razer devices. Select the ‘Uninstall’ options from their context menu.
- This time driver software is deleted by selecting the ‘Delete’ button. This option is on the dialog box window. It appears for each case.
- For confirmation, users have to press the Uninstall button.
- At this moment users must have to unplug all the connected Razer devices. This might be continuing for a few minutes only.
- Then the user must restart their desktop or laptop.
- Now at this moment, the user can plug their Razer devices, after restarting the Windows. The drivers will automatically reinstall for the users.
- From the webpage, the user must download the latest version of Razer Synapse software.
User Don’t Install Razer Surround With Synapse
If Razer Synapse software is freezing or not opening, the Razer Surround module might be not working properly. So the user must have to remove that module to fix the software problem. By reinstalling Synapse as mentioned above, users can eliminate Razer Surround’s installation when they login to their Razer account after installing the software. When Synapse is connected to the Internet, the user must cancel a feature update which has appeared in front of their screen. By clicking the Razer Surround notification user can cancel the installation. After that, they have to reboot their PC.
User may Install the Latest Microsoft .NET Framework
Razer Synapse always wants NET Framework for system requirements. NET Framework is such software if it is not installed properly, Razer Synapse 3 will not open. If the user already installed an older .NET Framework version, they might need to install the latest version of .NET Framework for Synapse 3.0.
User must Turn Off Third-Party Antivirus/ Windows Defender Firewall
Razer Synapse freezing is also done for using third-party antivirus software and the Windows Defender Firewall. So, if the user can close the third-party antivirus and the Windows Defender Firewall it might also fix the Razer Synapse.
Users are able to temporarily disable the most third-party antivirus by following the steps.
- Click on Windows Key + R key.
- Then enter the firewall.cpl, click on the ‘OK’ button. It will open the Windows Defender Firewall Control Panel applet.
- Now, Windows Defender Firewall on or off by the user.
User must Close Razer Processes
If the user closes the Razer processes before opening Synapse 3.0, it can help them in case of mallemaroking of Razer Synapse. For those steps are:
- The user might be Right-click the Taskbar. Then they will select the Task Manager.
- Now, press the ‘End task’ button for closing.
- At last, the user will close the Task Manager properly. Run Synapse software as an administrator.
User may Check for Windows Updates
If Razer Synapse does not open users might have to update their windows. The update process will automatically occur. But if the user wants they can change it. Below mentioned processes are described how they can check the updates.
- Open the Cortana app
- Enter the keyword update in Cortana’s search box
- Check for updates
- Check for updates button after updating
- Restart the system.
Fixed: Razer Synapse isn’t opening
We hope that you are satisfied with the information we have delivered to you. If you are a Windows user and you still do not have Windows 10, then you should know how to fix Razer Synapse as it helps you run your operating system faster and more smoothly. Also, it is extremely handy and easy to function. Download Windows ISO and keep your operating system up-to-date. If you have any queries about how to fix Razer Synapse on PC you can drop down your concern in the comment section and we will get back with the solution in minimum time.