You might have come to notice that while overhauling your Computer or Laptop to Windows 10 or refreshing Windows 10 framework to any accessible update, you may confront a few issues, bugs and error pop-ups.
Apparently, a few updates of Windows 10 are clashing with Nvidia’s driver framework that triggers different sorts of realistic, related issues. In the wake of overhauling framework to Windows 10, the framework drivers begin clashing thus resulting in the display of broke pictures along with buffering and stammering issues while engaging in computer games.
As per the statement given by Nvidia, The GeForce Hotfix driver is their approach to attempting to get a portion of these fixes out to us all the more rapidly. These drivers are fundamentally equivalent to the past discharged adaptation, with few extra focuses on fixes.
The fixes that are inculcated in it are situated to a limited extent on our input in the Driver Feedback strings and incompletely on how reasonable it is for them to address those bugs within a short time frame.
Now, new-age, upgraded drivers have been released by Nvidia to manage these persistent bugs and the accompanying error issues. It is trusted that these issues can be fixed with the assistance of the most recent Windows 10 update, 353.63. You can either download these newly launched drivers on your PC legitimately by means of Windows 10 update community or you can likewise proceed with the manual download choice.
- Go to the Windows Update and introduce bundle KB3073930, yet ensure that you click on the box present along with the statement “prevent the problematic driver or update from reinstalling automatically the next time Windows Updates are installed”.
When are the clients actually confronting the actual issue
At the point when the clients overhaul their framework to Windows 10, Windows Update administration will attempt to download and introduce GPU drivers at the backhand. This procedure may consume ten minutes or so. In the event that that you attempt to introduce the NVIDIA driver at that point, you may get the establishment bombed blunder with the error message popping up on your display screen.
Some commonly experienced issues are
- Nvidia driver continues to slam-shut/ hang during game-play/recordings on Windows 10 framework.
- The display screen of windows 10 turns black because of the Nvidia driver bugs associated with the update.
- Nvidia driver crash during its establishment procedure.
- Game slamming and screen flashing while at the same time playing top-notch computer games.
- While the most effortless stunt to dispose of this bug is rebooting your PC, it’s suggested to reboot your framework after the fulfillment of Windows Update establishment.
In any case, on the off chance that this essential arrangement doesn’t work, at that point proceed with the below-mentioned guidelines:
Method – 1
Give a halt to the Automatic Driver Updates and downgrade to the previous edition of Nvidia driver
- In the event that you are experiencing any kinds of graphical issues subsequent to introducing the most recent driver or updating your framework to Windows 10 then you should downgrade to the previous edition of Nvidia driver.
- At times, a more established adaptation of illustrations drivers can function admirably than the most recent rendition, so it is proposed to download the more seasoned Nvidia driver.
- Be that as it may, before downloading the past rendition of Nvidia driver, you need to stop programmed driver refreshes. As the programmed driver update administration will again refresh the old driver and you will again confront the issue.
Apply the beneath given advances
- Go to the Search alternative and quest for the System. Select System from the query item.
- Now, click on the Advanced framework settings present on the left corner. Presently explore to the Hardware tab and afterward snap-on Device Installation Settings.
- The Device establishment settings window will pop-up on the screen. Presently, pick the “No” option.
- Then snap on the Save Changes tab.
In this way, you have debilitated the programmed driver refreshes, presently uninstall your current Nvidia driver and proceed with the introduction of the prior redemption.
Method – 2
Proceed to update Nvidia Graphics Driver in Windows 10 by means of Device Manager windows:
- On the off chance that you are as yet experiencing any kinds of Nvidia issues, at that point you should attempt to refresh your designs driver.
- Primarily, you need to open the Device Manager, to do this right-tap on the Start button and then snap the Device Manager button.
- Now, you need to discover the Display connectors and snap on it to proceed with this alternative.
- Again, right-click on the Nvidia designs card and afterward click on the Properties tab.
- Now, go to the Driver tab, and snap on the Update Driver choice. At that point Click on OK.
- At last, you need to restart your device framework.
Method – 3
Permanently erase all NVIDIA Processes and Delete the Associated Records
Launch the Task Manager window and afterward go to the Processes tab, here you need to end the assignments identified with running NVIDIA software. Erase the referenced NVIDIA documents if accessible, this errand must be done when you sign in as admin. Restart your framework and afterward attempt to introduce the driver once more. While introducing the realistic drive compassionately select the “Custom” and check on “perform clean establishment”.