Moving on to Windows 10 can bring a large number of issues which you might not have imagined before it, for example, bugs, across the board and continuous incongruence, and relative languor on the off chance that you came over from utilizing Windows 7. You have most likely become used to the substandard nature of Microsoft’s most recent OS at this point. Be that as it may, the dangerous idea of the OS can saturate different regions, for example, the working of your HP printer.
The bugs and issues associated with printing on windows 10 after an upgrade are scandalous for impeding genuine work, albeit the greater part of these can be settled with a couple of investigating steps, like troubleshooting the device, etc.
Ensure that your Windows is up-to-date with all the latest updates
On the off chance that your framework has been downloading and introducing an update, ensure that got finished. This incorporates programming and drivers, which are significant when you are managing a printer issue. If an update has got neglected to be installed or downloaded, it might appear as specialized bugs in your printer. See that every indispensable driver has been refreshed, so the associated gadgets can work flawlessly with the PC.
Verification of the working status of Print Spooler Service
Proceed to the Services panel. Here, verify whether the spooler administration is running. On the off chance that the administration appears as ON yet isn’t working, take a stab at halting and restarting it.
Also, you must keep a check on the active status of spooler mode and that it must be ON.
Just head towards reinstalling the HP Printer Driver as the last resort
A majority of HP Printers necessitate that you introduce the most recent printer driver with the goal that the printer will function admirably. On the off chance that you as of late updated from a prior form of Windows, your printer driver may work with the past adaptation however probably won’t function admirably or at all with Windows 10.
Additionally, if you’ve encountered power blackouts, PC infections, or different persistent bugs, your printer driver may be harmed. Downloading and introducing the most recent printer driver can regularly resolve these issues.
Handle HP Printer Driver Issues After Windows 10 Updates
- Primarily, ensure that you have restarted Windows at any rate once. To Restart, snap on the lower-left Start tab, click and choose Restart.
- If issues endure, at that point ensure your printer is supported on Windows 10.
- On the off chance that your printer is supported on Windows 10, just proceed to download and then run the Microsoft printing troubleshooter.
- Recognize, analyze and fix the bugs by utilizing the bit by bit Microsoft Windows Troubleshooters.
- Suppose that the issues endure, reinstall the most recent HP printing programming.
- Download and Introduce the most recent HP printer programming and driver.
You can do so by following either of the given below methodologies:
If the above strategies neglected to understand your Windows 10 printing issues, the following activity is uninstalled and reinstall the printer programming and driver.
- Snap-on Start tab and open the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel windows, find and snap on the option to uninstall the HP printer programming. Expel it totally out of the structure of the PC.
- Now, reinstall the product by running the installer record and following directives of the wizard prompts.
- Click on Open Windows Device Installation Settings and affirm that your PC is set to consequently download driver programming.
- In Windows, look for and open Change gadget establishment settings.
- If the issue endures, it is proposed that this resembles an issue with the print driver. Hence proceed to the clean installation of the HP driver.
Utilizing the HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP gives a product apparatus along with its printers, which you can use to investigate appropriate issues. It is called HP Print and Scan Doctor, and the most recent variant can be downloaded from the web browser without even costing a single penny. Whatever the issue you might be confronting, this product will ideally comprehend it.
Introducing Windows 10 reports on non-supported platforms may bring about issues that may break capacities or highlights. HP tracks all items that are tried for more current Windows 10 forms. For tried items, HP will give refreshed driver and programming.
Fix HP Printer Driver Issue After Windows 10 Update
You can fix the HP Printer Driver issue after Windows 10 update by accessing the link below. Also, make sure that you have enough back up before you proceed with the same. There are a lot of duplicate ISO images on the market and it is best to download the same from a trusted source.