After you overhaul the framework to Windows 10 from Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, if your printer doesn’t work at all or doesn’t print appropriately, the printer driver is most presumably harmed or inconsistent with Windows 10. Microsoft shows that Windows 10 will expel some applications and programming which are inconsistent with the new working framework.
Right now, we will disclose how to Fix a Printer Problem After you’ve moved up to Windows 10, refreshed the framework, or you’ve done a change to your working framework. What’s more, in the long run, your printer isn’t working appropriately. What we will do here is to give you how you can attempt to determine this issue. This could happen to Canon printer, HP printer driver in window 10 or any kind of printer you have; you can utilize these equivalent advances.
Step-by-Step guidelines to fix Canon Printer Driver Issue after Windows 10 update
Stage 1: Proceed towards downloading the drivers
Printers having Utility easy route in the beginning menu
- Snap-on Start Menu.
- Presently discover Printer Utility and snap on it. (Discover it utilizing the printer name you are utilizing).
- Presently click on Support. In the event that your PC doesn’t have this utility, at that point just go to the printer’s authentic site. Right now is https://global.canon/en/support/
- Open up a program and take you to their page, you would now be able to pick your landmass area.
- At that point Choose Country and snap-on Support.
- Presently enter your printer’s model number.
- Select the exact model number from the arrangement.
- Select the working framework that you’re utilizing, on the off chance that Windows 10 isn’t recorded here and your printer is old, at that point you need to choose the most recent adaptation which ought to be Windows 8 or 8.1.
- Presently click on Download and afterward click on the acknowledge and download and this will at that point begin to download.
Printers which doesn’t have Utility alternate route in the beginning menu
- You can go onto the web and go to the real website. (In this case, it’s Canon)
- At that point click on the help fasten and afterward click on Drivers.
- Presently follow a similar strategy as referenced above in stages 6 to 9 in the upper segment and download the drivers.
Stage 2: Proceed towards uninstalling the drivers and the gadget
- To begin with, go down to the pursuit box and type control board and afterward open Control Panel.
- Presently click gadgets and printers.
- Presently, Right-click on the printer which is your default printer and afterward clicks “Expel this gadget”, then click on Yes tab when it requests to Remove.
- Presently click on the Microsoft XPS Document Writer and afterward go to “Print server properties”
- Presently click on Drivers and afterward select your printer and snap-on Remove.
- Presently select Remove driver and driver bundle, click alright and afterward click yes and let that expel it.
- Presently simply click on the Delete catch and this will erase everything for that printer. At that point click OK once it is finished.
- Return to the control board now and snap on “Uninstall a program”
- Presently discover all the Canon programming and drivers and what you need to do is uninstall those, presently if yours are Epson or HP or whatever printer you’re utilizing, just uninstall everything that is identified with that printer and close the Programs and Features window, when wrapped up.
- Presently turn off your printer and expel the USB link from your printer.
- Reboot the PC, and afterward, check if the issue has been fixed.
Stage 3: Proceed to begin with the installation of drivers
- Return to your program or download envelope where you have downloaded the driver and programming bundle and double tap on that to introduce it.
- Presently click on Start Setup. Ensure that you have your USB lead out of the printer at this stage since it’s significant
- Select the Region and the Country, at that point click on the straightaway
- Snap Yes for License Agreement
- Presently select the association technique and snap Next, we are choosing USB association.
- It will begin downloading and understanding that already. At that point it will request that you associate with your USB link since we’re utilizing USB here, you can set it up as a Wi-Fi in the event that you wish.
- Presently, Insert the USB link and force on the printer, so let the printer wind up here, when it’s turned on, you’ll see it is recognized.
- It will say the arrangement is finished, click Next.
- At that point click Next to introduce the product rundown and give it some an opportunity to introduce it.
- When it is finished, it will request that you register the item, you can click Next to enlist the item or you can basically click “Skip” and afterward exit.
User can Fix Canon Printer Driver Issue After Windows 10 Update
You can have detailed knowledge on how to fix the canon printer driver issue after Windows 10 update by accessing the link below. Also, make sure that you have enough back up before you proceed with the same. There are a lot of duplicate ISO images on the market and it is best to download the same from a trusted source.