The development made it easy for Windows application developers. Microsoft is one such tech giant that allows third-party developers to develop applications with ease and has provided them with multiple support platforms. Most of the applications that are released for the Windows OS are developed by a third-party developer and Microsoft accepts the applications and provides a good compatibility feature to the applications. The Windows OS is very versatile and needs high-standard applications and software to provide the users with the best user experience and improve the quality of their life. To develop high-standard applications and software the developers need to include various Windows compatible modes and functions to make the application work well on Windows computers.
Microsoft has come up with various developmental ideas that will assist developers in developing new and powerful applications for Windows OS. there are several support packages and pre-built codes that can be included in the work for developing an application for Windows OS. such support features are not provided by any other tech company around the world. With tools and codes that can be included in the work, developers can easily develop good software for the OS and pitch it on the Microsoft store. Features like this help all the entities to grow and enrich=in some way, Windows gets new software, users get good and useful software to make their life even easier, and the developer gets to develop a good application and pitch it on the internet for use.
Microsoft has cool community support where there are millions of developers and Windows enthusiasts who provide solutions for many known and unknown errors in Windows 10 OS, Microsoft also has the Windows insider where developers and enthusiasts test out various Microsoft products and help Microsoft improve the quality of the product before the actual release of the product, similarly, Microsoft also provides toolkits to make it easier for developers to build applications and software for Windows 10 OS. with such versatility in the service provides by Microsoft the company ranks high in the market and also has an upper hand in the market.
You will get to know all about the Windows community toolkit. the tools and its features that can be utilized. Once you have gone through the article you would have got a clear picture of the Windows community toolkit v7.0 and can download the toolkit from the internet once it is released by Microsoft officially for general usage.
Recommended Post:- How to Search for Apps in Windows Package Manager – Complete Guide in 2021
All About Windows Community Toolkit v7.0 and the Features
The all-new Windows Community Toolkit v7.0 is built with efficient software development and tools to aid developers to create applications for Windows 10 with much ease. The toolkit comes with an improved .NET and UWP support features and notification helpers. The frameworks have been remastered to provide higher capabilities and good compatibility. Developers can easily utilize the features and build softwares based on the frameworks to suit Windows OS.
Features of Windows Community Toolkit v7.0
Microsoft strives to improve the features of their product with each update, similarly, they have put in some of the important improvements to help developers improve the standards of the application they build and provide good compatibility to the users.
- Can easily be included with Studio Code, developers can easily include the features of the toolkit in their projects with the studio code.
- The .NET framework has been improved to provide developers with building applications using the .NET framework.
- Improved notification features for WIN32 and .NET 5.
- The developer can choose the components and embed them freely in their projects.
- Improved API compatibility by providing a common API for working.
- Improved app platform support. The .NET framework can be utilized with UWP, WPF, Xamarin, and much more.
- Project with multiple UI frameworks has been made easier.
- The new toolkit provides new organizing and layout features for XAML.
- Developers can abstract the base model and ViewModel logic from the app easily.
- Improved toast notification helper.
- Well-built animation composer. The Windows Community Toolkit v7.0 comes with a powerful and improved animation builder. Developers can now animate using C# and XAML efficiently.
- Tabbed Commandbar for easy navigation and functioning within the app. The feature allows users to add contextual tabs to navigate efficiently.
- Improved color picker tool. The color picker works very precisely and can by utilized from the interface very easily. The color picker tool will b even more improved in the future.
- Very efficient community support with millions of developers who actively participate in improving the toolkit for the betterment of everyone.
- Improved WinUI 3 support.
- Fast and improved MVVM library for ease in development.
- Simple to use and learn.
- The size of the Toolkit has been drastically reduced to provide users with ease in downloading and usage.
The Windows Community Toolkit v7.0 is very efficient and is capable of providing the developers with a very powerful application building environment. The toolkit is versatile and you could say that by viewing the features of the toolkit. Certainly, this version 7.0 is far better than the previous version of Windows Community Toolkit 6.1. With the improvements in performance and ease in development, developers can easily utilize the tools and features to build applications and software for Windows 10 OS.
Hope the information provided above was helpful and informative. You can try out the Windows Community Toolkit v7.0 for application development. Feel free to try out the sample app to test the features. You can clearly decide by testing the sample application and get a copy of the Windows community Toolkit v7.0 easily.