YourPhone.exe is an app (basically Microsoft app) that can synchronize our Windows 10 Computer or Laptop with Android or iOS phones. Using this app users can easily sync their photos (other media files also) and messages across Windows 10, their android devices, and Apple devices. For that, they have to use the same Microsoft account both on the phone, and their Windows PC. Otherwise, it is not possible.
YourPhoneServer.exe is also a part of Microsoft Your Phone. It is developed by Microsoft Corporation according to the YourPhoneServer.exe version information. There are no anti-virus scanners in VirusTotal which can report anything malevolent about YourPhoneServer.exe. But this YourPhoneServer.exe is naturally located in the C:/ drive. The working principle of this server is something different from YourPhone.exe. To learn more about Check your Laptops and PC Compatibility with Windows 10, drop down to our ISO River page for the detailed insights.
Explanation of YourPhone.exe
- YourPhone.exe is a very useful app but it is such a background app that it can be easily overlooked by the users if they do not send any messages from their Windows 10 desktop.
- But one more important thing is there. This app may harm or destroy a little bit of users’ RAM if they are not aware of it. But some solutions are also there for solving this kind of problem.
Restore PC Repair Tool may be beneficial for fixing various PC related problem:
For solving common error related problems this software will be very beneficial. This protects users from file loss (which is very much essential for any users), failure of their hardware, any kind of malware. This software also optimizes their Computer or Laptop and helps for its maximum performance. Users can fix these PC problems and viruses by following three steps:
- FromTrustPilot.com, users have to download the Restore PC Repair Tool.
- They have to click on the start button to scan for finding out Windows issues that could be creating the PC problems.
- After that, they have to click on the Repair All button for fixing issues with Technologies (Patented Technologies).
Some users don’t know about YourPhone.exe. They become wondered by knowing the working of this app in Windows 10. This YourPhone app always sends notification from user mobiles to their desktop (Windows 10). But it is usually not a dangerous program.
There is a Microsoft app that synchronizes windows 10 with Android phones that is the UWP app (Universal Windows Platform) which is included with Windows10.
Some beneficial characters are also there that’s why users use this app till now. It can sync their photos across their apple mobile, Windows 10 (Computer or Laptop), Android also. It is also helpful for sending SMS from a user laptop or PC. Thus, it combines with Windows and mobiles of the users. Which is a very much essential characteristic for a user.
- Now, there is a question always raised. Is it a virus? Or not?
- How can we turn off this process?
- How can we remove the app?
Here is the explanation
We can easily turn off this YourPhone process. Because it will destroy some of the portions of RAM. So if someone wants as per their need they can stop this app procedure with the process of UWP (a common app platform, Universal Windows Platform) app. The following are the processes for how they can do this easily.
- Firstly, users must open their Windows 10 search box by pressing Windows Key +S.
- Then they have to enter in the Background apps tab.
- For the opening, settings click on the app (Background apps).
- Then scroll down the app (YourPhone).
- Next they have to turn off the YourPhone option by clicking the toggle switch.
- Then settings must have to be closed by the users.
- At last, restart the Windows once.
We can also remove the app from the windows. That’s why users have to uninstall this app so that this app does not harm RAM anymore. But they can not uninstall this app by using their settings because it is an in-built app in Windows 10.
At first, they have to remove any kinds of PC problems by running out a scanner with a Restore Repair Tool for finding errors; which errors slow down computers or laptops. After the scanning process, repairing will start and then replace the damaged files with a fresh one.
So, if users want to uninstall then it will be done from PowerShell.
The process is as follows:
- At first, Cortana’s search box has to be opened by the users.
- Then click the keyword PowerShell in the search box.
- They have to click Windows PowerShell (by right-click) for opening its context menu, and then select the Run option as administrator option.
- After that, they have to enter the Get-AppxPackage Microsoft. (YourPhone -All Users) and also remove the AppxPackage which is in PowerShell and then click on the Return key.
- At last restart once after uninstalling the YourPhone app from windows.
YourPhone.exe is such a file that is executable and it can connect users’ phones to Windows 10 and allow them to make phone calls over the Internet very easily. It is an authorized Microsoft process and it is not a malware. That’s why it does not damage any users’ computers or laptops. So till now, it is preferable by the users.
What is the YourPhone.exe process in Windows 10
We hope that you are satisfied with the information we have delivered to you. If you are a Windows user and you still do not have Windows 10, then you should know about the YourPhone.exe process in Windows 10 as it helps you run your operating system faster and more smoothly. Also, it is extremely handy and easy to function. Download Windows 10 ISO and keep your operating system up-to-date. If you have any queries in learning about the YourPhone.exe process in Windows 10 you can drop down your concern in the comment section and we will get back with the solution in minimum time.