Installing and uninstalling software is a pretty basic thing every computer user must know. There are thousands of software out there which you might have to use to perform a certain function and when you dont want it you have to uninstall the software to save up space and crucial computer resources. Here in this article you will learn all about the Andy OS and will learn how to uninstall the software from your Windows 10 computer, you will also know why you would want to uninstall the application from your computer.
Android emulators are a pretty good way of using an Android OS on your Windows computer, with an android emulator, you can use all the android applications and other features on your Windows computer. There are hundreds of android emulators out there which you can download and use on your Windows computer. You can get the free and the paid ones according to your requirements. With the android emulator on your computer, you can play android games on your computer which has a larger screen and an effective sound system. Emulators are very good and advantageous.
Andy OS is a well-known Android emulator which has pretty good emulation features that exactly resembles and functions like an android device. The emulator offers many features that make it an ideal android emulator. It also utilizes the computer’s resources efficiently and can access most of the features of the OS. even though the emulator is very good and provides the users with extensive android features, there are some concerns that might not be very welcoming. In the past, Andy OS has been under attack by cryptocurrency malware, which gets installed on the emulator and causes the problem. This has caused a lot of stir and many Andy users quit using the application. The emulator is also heavy and uses a lump sum of space on the disk. The memory used by the application is huge which sometimes causes the computer to crash.
You now, would have understood why the emulator is considered faulty, but all other emulators have certain flaws and errors that need to be fixed, but malware is a serious threat, even though the malware has been identified and removed there is still some threats of using the application, that’s the main reason why people try to uninstall the application. There are several methods that you can use to uninstall the Andy OS from your computer. These methods are pretty neat and will completely remove the software from the computer without leaving behind any residue files.
Recommended Post:- Fixed: Windows 10 update error 0x80080008 once and for all
How you can Completely Uninstall Andy OS from Windows 10
There are two different ways you can uninstall the application and those are either by using a third-party application or by using the built-in uninstall option in the OS. here you will find some of the useful applications that you can use to uninstall Andy OS and also will learn how to uninstall Andy OS with the built-in uninstall feature.
Method 1: Use Revo Uninstaller
- Revo uninstaller is a pretty cool uninstallation application, this application takes care of the whole uninstallation process and makes sure that there is no residue left by the application that is being uninstalled.
- Download the Revo uninstaller from the official website and install it on your computer.
- Now, open the application, here find the Andy OS application and uninstall the application, additionally, you can check for the residual files by going to the advanced option and then delete the paths.
- Once done. You can press finish and quit the application. You can use this application to uninstall any application from the computer.
Method 2: Use C-Cleaner to uninstall Andy OS
- Download and install C-Cleaner from the official website.
- Open the application and under the tools tab, you will find the uninstall option.
- In the uninstall option, select the Andy application and press the uninstall button on the right.
- Now the application will get uninstalled from your computer.
Method 3: Use the Built-in Uninstall Feature to Uninstall the Andy Application
- Open the control panel on your computer.
- Under the programs tab select, the option uninstall a program.
- Now, you will find the list of the installed application.
- Locate the Andy OS and click on the uninstall option from the top of the screen.
- The application will get uninstalled but you need to manually remove the data.
- Once the uninstallation is complete, open the windows explorer, and just locate these following paths “ :/Users<user>/Andy”, “C:/Program Files/Andy/OfflineInstaller42”, “C:/Program Files/Andy/OfflineInstaller43”, “C:/Program Files/Andy/OfflineInstaller”, “C:/Program Files/Andy”, “C:/<user>/AppDataRoaming”.
- Clean all these files to completely remove the Andy OS application from the system.
Restore your Computer to Uninstall Andy OS
This method is not suggested as you might lose other features when you restore your computer. But you can still use this method if you have installed Andy OS very recently and no other major operation has been done on your computer.
- Open the Run command window by pressing the Windows key + the R key on the keyboard.
- Now type in “rstrui” in the command window.
- The system restorer will pop up.
- Now, choose the Choose a different restore point option from the window.
- Now, choose the restore point from the list. Make sure you choose the point that is before you installed Andy OS on your computer.
- Press the next button and then the finish button to finish the restore.
Hope the information provided above was informative and useful, with these methods, you can easily uninstall Andy OS and can remove all the related files. Make sure you remove all the files manually and save up the space occupied by them. You can install another android emulator as a replacement, so look out for th best one before installint it.