io.netty.channel Minecraft Error is a very common error that happens many times for Windows 10 users. The biggest and most recent news that we can get from Microsoft Incorporation is that they are working on this error and will also update Windows version 10 with a new update.
But for now, let’s see how you can fix Minecraft io.netty.channel error. To learn more about Failed to play test tone on Windows 10, drop down to our ISO River page for the detailed insights.
How can you Fix io.netty.channel Minecraft Error
There are many steps and methods by which you can easily fix Minecraft io.netty.channel error. But some methods can stop some of the important driver files in your software to stop this error. And to avoid this type of error on your platform, use only the methods and steps listed below for your platform.
By Resetting your Router
This method is known as a very simple method through which you can easily resolve all your errors on your platform. Along with that, it solves all your problems with your connection and everything your platform is facing this error. Especially repairing io.netty.channel Minecraft Error becomes very easy with it. To solve this, you just need to restart the router. If you can find it, you will notice that there is a small plug on the back of the router from which you can reset your router. Press that plug down and turn off your router for 10-30 seconds and then turn it on again.
But note one thing: Resetting your router using this method will also reset all settings on your device. So take care of that too.
By Checking The Firewall’s Application Permissions
Sometimes it happens that Minecraft io.netty.channel error occurs by some default settings in Windows Defender Firewall. So to solve this problem you can just follow the steps given below.
- First of all, just open Windows Defender Firewall on your platform using hotkey. The shortcut key is Windows Button + letter S.
- A window would open in which you only need to find the firewall and open it.
- Then you just need to go to the firewall control panel.
- Then just click and grant the app permission to appear in Windows Defender Firewall.
- After that, just click on the option to change the settings and then change the public settings to private settings.
- Then click OK and apply the changes to your platform.
- Restart your platform again and check if the error keeps popping up or not.
- If the error keeps popping up, just reverse the whole process again and go back to the previous settings.
- Then restart your platform again.
- Check if the error keeps coming or not.
But sometimes it happens that the error is not solved with this method. So the next thing you can use for this is given below which you need to be very careful about.
By Turning Off Windows Defender Firewall
This step is one of the crucial and risky steps this could result in to get your platform. How it will open your platform with many viruses and malware for your platform. But this method will also resolve all the errors your platform is facing. But the only thing is that this method must be done in a very safe way. Follow the steps mentioned below appropriately.
- First of all, open Windows Firewall Defender.
- After that, open the WDF control panel to do everything in a very proper way.
- After that, simply turn off Windows Defender Firewall from the left side of the control panel.
- Then just click on the Apply Changes button. And then ok.
- After restarting your platform and checking if the error occurs again or not.
- If it reappears, just reverse all the settings you made and activate Windows Defender Firewall on your platform.
- Then restart your platform again with the new settings.
By using all these steps you could easily resolve Minecraft ion.netty.channel error very smoothly and effectively.
Fix io.netty.channel Minecraft Error
Ion.netty.channel Minecraft Error is a very common error that does happen a lot of times for Windows 10 users. And the most basic way to remove this error is by Restarting Your Platform again. As there might be some technical issues in your platform by which some driver files might not have started. We hope that this article is productive enough to help you in understanding and solving the ion.netty.channel Minecraft Error in your platform. But still, if you have any doubts regarding this then feel free to comment down below in the comment box. If you have any query our experts at ISO River can be a guide to solve the issue in the least possible time.