Today, we will suggest some amazing software editions and you will be surprised by the same. We have Windows 10 software to recommend as this software is hitting continuous positive feedbacks by the users. Windows 10 Home Edition is one of the powerful software where the user can spend maximum time at work with no complexity in the workflow.
Microsoft has always been a giant player when it comes to introducing upgrading operating systems. Since the launch of this company, Microsoft has always been consistent in delivering power-back software that made the work easier and comfortable for the users. Today, we will be discussing Windows 10 and the amazing features that can make you try and never get enough of it.
Overview of Windows 10
Windows 10 is considerably the latest version released by the operating system by Microsoft. This version was officially released in the year 2015 and was initially offered with no cost associated with legitimate users of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.
This newly launched version has several features and also surprises users with advancements such as Windows assistant i.e. Cortana and much more. This version has the best presentation of Start Menu, though it is much similar to Windows 8 Windows 10 looks more attractive and organized. There are many more changes and updates done by Microsoft on the Windows 10 version. It is even easier for users to get their hands on this version and experience the smoothness of work along with fast functioning with advanced features.
Download Windows 10 ISO file from here.
Features of Windows 10
Following are the major features of Windows 10:
- This is the most advanced feature Windows 10 has given to the user. It’s the assistant named Cortana which is a voice-controlled feature to the desktop. It interacts with you and listens to your order in terms of opening applications or finding meaning or information online. All you have to do is simply click the Cortana icon and start speaking.
- As Microsoft has always been a creative gem, Windows 10 has introduced an innovative Start Menu for the users. So when you click on the start menu, all you can see are the applications distributed in two panels. The left panel indicates the mostly-used applications. Moreover, you get more options on Hibernate, Standby, Restart, and Shutdown and can customize, resize, and reorganize the tiles according to your wants.
- The user will no longer have to experience Internet Explorer as Windows 10 has launched Microsoft Edge Web Browser, which is much similar to Internet Explorer. In Microsoft Edge, the user will see the annotations which are stored on OneDrive and can be accessible for multiple users. It has many more options such as Reading List, Saving a Bookmark, Pinning up the web pages, and more. This web browser is coming in line with Chrome and Firefox to provide smooth functioning for the users at work.
Steps to Download Windows 10 ISO for VirtualBox
- First of all, the user needs to download a virtual box in the operating system. While downloading, make sure that you are up to the latest version of the virtual machine to avoid any out-dated errors.
- You can easily get the latest version on the internet, download the setup and install.
- After the installation process is completed, create a new virtual box. The same can be created by opening the virtual machine and ctrl+N to open the new virtual box.
- Now type “Windows 10”, the system will automatically download and recognize all the data from your operating system.
- Moreover, it will recognize the size of the RAM that your operating system will run. The minimum memory needed is around 3GB.
- Select the virtual hard disk option and run the system.
- Once you have completed specifying the separations and partitions in the operating system HDD, make sure to save all the original HDD of the system in the specific part of the area you’re planning to run in your operating system.
- After the installation process, you can configure the system according to the preferences.
You are all set to run Windows 10 on Virtual Box!
We hope that you are satisfied with the information we have delivered to you. If you want to install Windows 10 on VirtualBox, then you should know the techniques of Install Windows 10 on VirtualBox. Learn about Install Windows 10 on VirtualBox and keep your operating system up-to-date. If you have any queries regarding the download of Install Windows 10 on VirtualBox you can drop down your concern in the comment section and we will get back with the solution in minimum time.