Not responding to the Firefox is an error which is quite a normal problem on this platform. There are different kinds of solutions to settle down the issue. The article is mainly to settle down the problems.
Firefox is a highly recommended browsing platform across the globe. The user can really witness interesting features that are used in routine life. In Firefox, the user gets the options right from creating bookmarks, working on multiple tabs, getting news updates, and screen recording. Users’ web browsers are not being able to properly use it is a serious problem. If the user uses the Mozilla Firefox on their Windows 10 but still their web browser is not responding is a major issue.
As every application has some loopholes, Firefox has got the same. In recent times there have been a lot of complaints registered by the Windows 10 users against Firefox. So here we have come up with an article specially for the user that can only give information about the tutorials that can help them solve the error at the best.
Methods to Fix Firefox Issues in Windows 10
As Firefox is a slightly complicated browsing platform, we would suggest you to follow the below methods to avoid any failure in the process.
Users may try an alternative browser
When the firefox is not working, the user needs to jump to another browsing platform like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Binge, and others. As with the user point of view, we are familiar with our regular browser because of the comfort to use.
In this situation, it is advised to use downloading opera which mainly takes one or two minutes to install. As the user can easily get familiar with the browser in no time as it is easy to use and has no much complicated characters to crack.
- Users can customize the browser to initiate with the basic version by adding the icons, sidebars, workspaces, and bookmarks for easy access and enjoy the better-organized workflow.
- Users may add the incorporated VPN that protects the user’s online activities.
Users may initiate a restart
If the Firefox is not working, the user can give a try to close the Firefox and restart their Windows 10 system. If the traditional way stopped working, the user may close the program with the help of the task manager.
To know more about Fix Twitch Error 2000 for Good using these 7 Solution visit our page for the details, visit our page for the details.
User may update the graphics card driver
Follow the below steps to give attempt to this method.
- Press on the search icon
- Type Device Manager and press on the same entry which will be displayed
- Expand the Display Adapter option from the Device Manager
- Right-click on each entry and select update drive software
- Restart the Firefox.
Users’ drive may update automatically
- Updating the driver can seem difficult but it is worth it. It is advised to use the TweakBit Driver updater tool which can update the drivers automatically for the user. This tool may help the user to protect their PC by preventing Downloading and installing the wrong driver version.
- Download and install the TweakBit Driver updater
- Allow the program to scan their PC for the outdated driver.
- Review the encountered problems and see if the user wishes to update each driver individually or at all.
- Click on updates driver link, next to the driver’s name
- Select the update all button to automatically install all recommended updates.
User may disable hardware acceleration from Firefox
- Click the menu from the top right corner of the Firefox
- Go to the General panel after choosing an option from the display list.
- Uncheck the use of recommendation performance settings and use the hardware acceleration when available.
- Close the Firefox and may initiate their web browser again.
User may reinitiate Firefox files
- Go to Firefox’s official website page and download the new installer file for Windows 10 system.
- Go to the folder where Firefox is installed and rename the program folder.
- Run the installer process by pressing on the downloaded Firefox executable file.
- Open the Firefox and see this helped user
Create a fresh places database
- Press on the Firefox menu and Choose help.
- Go to the Troubleshooting information and press on an open folder.
- Open the menu list and click on the power of the icon.
- Go to the Firefox folder under their profile folder, find and rename the file like :
- places.sqlite ->places.sqlite old
- Restart the Firefox.
User may remove the session restore files
- Select the menu and go for help and must pick up troubleshooting information.
- Press the open folder from application basics.
- Click the menu button again and select the Exit option.
- Remove their profile folder like sessionstore.js and session store-1.js and so on.
Fix Firefox is not responding Issue in Windows 10
We hope that you are satisfied with the information we have delivered to you. If you are a Windows 10 user then you should know about the methods to fix firefox, as it helps you with a good amount of feasibility while browsing. Also, after fixing the issue the operating system will get extremely handy and easy to function.
Learn how to fix firefox in Windows 10 and keep your operating system up-to-date. If you have any queries regarding the fixing firefox in Windows 10 you can drop down your concern in the comment section and we will get back with the solution in minimum time.