Is your Windows 10 PC throwing BSOD errors because the driver IRQL is not less than or equal to one? You are not the only one experiencing issues; several others have already reported this problem.
This article can assist you in repairing it without having to call an expert or pay a fee. You will quickly learn how to resolve the “driver IRQL not less or equal” issue. When you wish to open your PC and notice a blue screen with the “driver IRQL less or not equal windows 10” rather than the regular screen, then, at that point, don’t overreact as such an issue is effectively fixable.
The driver IRQL not less or equal to ntoskrnl.exe 800 error is connected to the blue screen blunder (BSOD). It is difficult to resolve a blue screen error. This article contains all you need to know, as well as the four most practical solutions to the blue screen problem. We will also discuss how to restore files from the PC if you happen to lose them in such a situation.
Recommended Post:- How to Fix 0xc004f050 Activation Error on Windows 10
Overview of Driver Irql not Less or Equal in Windows 10
A driver IRQL that is not less or equal to A broken driver is displayed on the blue screen of Windows 10. It is brought about by; corrupted system files, incorrectly formatted, or old drivers. Another possible explanation is malware or infection.
If you encounter the Windows 10 blue screen error driver IRQL not less or equal on startup, something isn’t quite right with your PC’s network driver. This only happens when a similar driver fails to use the correct memory address while performing tas. The error is also known as the “NETIO.SYS” bug, and it is associated with your system’s network driver. Below, we have mentioned solutions that will help you to fix this error.
Solution 1: Inspect Hardware and Software
If the blue screen appears on the PC at any point, shut it down completely and examine its RAMs. Please remove any residue from them and switch off and replug them before restarting them. If you had included another program on the system, the gadget looks at its compatibility with the system or uninstalls it. By doing so, you will be able to resolve the blue screen driver IRQL not less or equal issue.
Solution 2: Uninstall / Remove Network Drivers
The driver IRQL not less than or equal to Windows 10 is linked to the PC’s network drivers. They may be damaged or obsolete, so it is best to uninstall them from the PC till further notice to test if they work. The following is a strategy for carrying out the driver uninstallation:
- Step 1: The first step is to launch Device Manager and navigate to “Network Adapter.” Under this tab, pick “Network Driver.”
- Step 2: The second step is to Right-click on the driver and select “Uninstall” before proceeding.
- Step 3: The last step here is to restart the computer.
Solution 3: Uninstall and Reinstall the Device Drivers
If you want to use the internet on your PC but don’t want to remove the above-mentioned driver, then don’t execute those procedures. You can also refresh this driver. Here are the guidelines for implementing the update:
- Step 1: Return to “Network Manager” and choose “Network Adapter” once more.
- Step 2: Right now, click “Update Driver” and then select “Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software” to begin the procedure.
- Step 3: Once the update is complete, click close and restart your computer to resolve the driver IRQL not less error on Windows 10.
Solution 4: Upgrading Device Driver
It is recommendable to uninstall and then reinstall the Windows 10 driver. If you get to see a *.sys file name with the error, find the driver, uninstall it and then reinstall it. If the blue screen displays a 0x000000D1 error code similar to “DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL,” determining the disabled driver may be difficult.
Solution 5: Using SFC should be to Repair Corrupt Drivers.
It is critical to verify that the SFC order is functioning properly before running it. To do so:
- Step 1: From the Start menu, search for “Command Prompt,” then execute it as administrator to launch Command Prompt.
- Step 2: Enter “DISM/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth” into the address bar.
- Step 3: Wait for the command to work. Depending on the state of your computer, the interaction could be longer than 20 minutes.
- Step 4: After the operation has been completed, type “SFC/Scannow” and click Enter.
Solution 6: Run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
There could be a RAM issue causing the error driver IRQL not less or equal on Windows 11. We should run the memory diagnostic form to see if there is anything wrong with the RAM. The term “electronic commerce” refers to the sale of electronic goods.
- Step 1: The first step is to press Windows + R, then enter mdsched.exe.
- Step 2: Secondly, select Restart now to check for any problems.
- Step 3: Wait for your PC to track down the faults for a time.
- Step 4: When the checking system finishes, it will list all the identified issues.
- Step 5: Shut down your computer and remove any power cables and batteries.
- Step 6: Restart your computer, dislodge the RAM, clean any residue, and reinstall the RAM.
Solution 7: Run a Virus / Malware Scan
We all want to be able to get and use documents and programs for free from various sources. Most of the time, such an exchange could be harmful, resulting in malware or infection within the PC. These records may also cause the network driver to fail.
If this is the case, it is preferable to uninstall or remove such apps or documents from the PC as soon as possible and run a comprehensive system scan. It would be beneficial if you utilized reputable antivirus software or Windows Defender. Coincidentally, you may likewise discover how to cure driver IRQL not less or equal Windows 10 issue.
How can One Prevent Driver Irql_Less_Or_Not_Equal Windows 10?
Here are a few ways that could forestall the driver IRQL not less or equal on your Windows 10 PC and later on.
- Step 1: Always download or transfer software from reputable sources and avoid using it for free with its cracked version.
- Step 2: Be wary of your framework’s drivers and keep an eye on them on a regular basis.
- Step 3: Always use the most recent version of Windows to avoid the blue screen error in the future.
- Step 4: Purchase a reliable antivirus program to ensure that no infection enters your system at any time.
Ques 1. Does that mean the critical process has died?
Ans. Important procedure The blue screen of death, with the code 0x000000EF, indicates that a fundamental process in your system is not functioning properly. The interaction can be harmful enough to damage your disc, memory, or CPU.
Ques 2. What is the stop code in Windows?
Ans. When Windows crashes, a stop code is displayed on the Blue screen. The term “electronic commerce” refers to the sale of electronic goods. Each stop code references to a problem and leads you to aid with addressing it.
Ques 3. What exactly is DPC Watchdog Violation?
Ans. It’s a common Windows OS problem. It has occurred for a variety of causes, including unsupported SSD firmware, outdated SSD driver versions, equipment faults, and corrupted system data.
Ques 4. Can RAM cause IRQL to be greater than or equal to one?
Ans. Yes, this problem is generally related to the RAM (Random Access Memory) on your device. It occurs when a program, application, or driver gains unauthorized access to RAM.
The “driver IRQL not less or equal” error is unquestionably not serious and is easily fixable. We have mentioned each method in this article, which is really simple to do and costs nothing. Furthermore, if your data is lost during the procedure, you can recover it using any third-party program.