In the world of professional photo design, CorelDraw 2020 for Mac OS is a very familiar name. The main application for this particular software is to create attractive looking logos and picture designs which are mainly created through the user’s system.
Users can also use Clio arts for their projects on the big Library where the users get more than 10,000 clip art options to play with the design and make it even better. Moreover, CorelDraw graphics Suite 2020 for Mac also comes up with the options of more than 1000 beautiful photos with a variety of precise fonts.
In this article we will be discussing the overview of CorelDraw 2020 for Mac OS including its features, downloading and installation process, and system requirements.
Overview of Corel Draw 2020 for Mac OS
CorelDraw 2020 for Mac OS is a professional Graphics and illustrations software. CorelDraw Graphics Suite has crossed all the barriers offering a variety of features and smooth function scope for the designers. This version helps the designers to make the bold statement with new cutting edge font technology. Designer geeks can create variations in the pictures using the different types of tools. The laid out and font management features makes the software look unique in the industry.
Features Of Corel Draw 2020 for Mac OS
To start using this software, first it is very necessary to get familiar with its features. So we have come up with some really interesting features of CorelDraw for Mac OS that will excite you to use this software.
- The vector illustration and page layout are included in the CorelDraw 2020. This is a newly included version in CorelDraw 2020 for Mac OS.
- A unique type of image editing which is called the Corel Photo paint 2020 is included in this advanced version.
- The new including features are power trace which mainly functions as the AI-powered bitmap- to- vector tracing. This is working as part of the CorelDraw application.
- Online vector illustration and graphic design through a web browser is a new feature. This is called the CorelDraw.app
- This latest version of CorelDraw introduces users to a new feature called CAPTURE. This feature mainly works as the screen capture tool.
- Another feature that is after the shot is a raw photo editor mainly obtained in 3 – HDR version.
How to Download and Install the CorelDraw 2020 for Mac OS
The installation process is not a complicated procedure. It is simple and can be done in a minimum time period. We would suggest you to follow the below instructions carefully to avoid any kind of failure in the procedure.
- To start with, first users have to download the CorelDraw from the official website only.
- After downloading, the user can extract CorelDraw 2020 for the Mac file. This may occur by using WinRAR or WinZip.
- Now, Restart the Acer Aspire.
- After the Mac boots up, the user can select the relevant username.
- Select “Use your password reset disk” to explore the password reset wizard. The password reset wizard enables users to create a new password for their user account.
- Users can press on the “Next” option on the password reset wizard.
- Next, insert the password reset disk.
- Press the “Next.”
- Type new password in the “Type a new password” box.
- Type a hint for the security concern as in case the user forgets your password.
- Select the “Finish” to activate their new password.
- Create a partition for Mac. This creation is done through using the “Boot Camp Assistant prompt”.
- Select a partition size. The partition is large enough for the Mac version users wish to install.
- Click “Partition.” This is the time where I give the computer time to create the partition. This process may take a few minutes.
- Search for the “Start Mac Installation” prompt in Boot Camp.
- Insert the Mac installation CD into the CD drive. Users may press on “Start Installation.”
- Users must strictly Follow the on-screen guidelines for installing their Mac version. This should be followed up on this, the user may reach the partition format menu.
- Choose the partition that the user just made.
- After that Users may choose the Drive Options. then they choose Format.
- Press on the “OK” option. then the user presses the “Next” option. This process may transfer the partition format to NTFS.
- Continually users may Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete installing Mac. To Configure Mac as per the user’s preferred settings.
- Insert their Mac OS X installation disc.
- Restart the computer. Then, the user may update the drivers by using the Software Update. Users may follow any on-screen prompts.
Now, Corel Draw successfully Installed onto users’ new Mac operating system.
System requirements of CorelDraw for 2020 Mac OS
- There mainly Mac OS Sierra 10.12 or later operating system is required for the CorelDraw 2020 for Mac OS.
- 2 GB memory is a must for downloading the version.
- There is mainly 2 GB of Hard disk space available for the system.
- Intel Core i5 processor is the main requirement of the system.
- The machine is an Apple MacBook.
Download CorelDraw 2020 for Mac OS
We hope that you are satisfied with the information we have delivered to you. If you are a Windows user then you should be way familiar with the system and it won’t take much time to understand the behaviour of CorelDraw 2020 for Mac OS. This application has a good amount of feasibility while operating.
Also, after installing CorelDraw 2020 for Mac OS will get extremely handy and easy to function. Learn additional features and functionalities in your operating system up-to-date. If you have any queries regarding the CorelDraw 2020 for Mac OS you can drop down your concern in the comment section and we will get back with the solution in minimum time.