PDF files are by far the most circulated form of document and this is what PDFs were made for. The PDF format made transferring documents easy over any platform with utmost security. The first PDF came into existence in 1993 along with the first release of Adobe Reader, and we can say that Adobe was the pioneer behind the PDF format, which is casually being used by every other person who has to need to transfer documents with safety. With the PDF format being developed by Adobe it was the proprietary product of Adobe until they made it an open standard in 2008, so, now anyone and everyone can use this format without having to pay a royalty to Adobe.
With such a revolutionary invention, it has to be managed and nurtured properly and to do that Adobe started providing Adobe Reader whose specific function is to open and edit PDF files. Adobe Reader was developed to be versatile and provide simple tools that can provide users with good access to PDFs and allow them to edit them to a basic extent over the years Adobe went on with updating the Adobe Reader and released newer versions with improved capabilities.
Well, the Adobe Reader comes in two variants one is free and the other is a paid one. The free version lacks some sophisticated tools but it is more than enough for users who only need to view the PDF and do some basic edits, whereas the paid one comes with tools that allow users to manipulate the PDF effectively. With, the free version doing a great job, most users tend to only use this version and only a few, who need the extra tools go for the paid ones.
Recommended Post:- Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 free Download for PC
Well, in recent times, the use of Adobe Reader has reduced as mostly every web browser comes with an integrated PDF viewer and there are hundreds of free websites that provide PDF edition features that are better than Adobe, but here, in this case, the user has o rely on various sources to edit and view PDFs but with Adobe Reader Pro users get a one-stop solution to all their PDF needs.
What’s special with Adobe Reader
The Adobe reader has been existing since 1993 and mostly every computer on the planet has a version of the Adobe reader running to provide the users with the ability to access PDF files.
- Open and view PDFs with ease.
- Cross-platform support.
- Make simple edits to the PDF document.
So, now, that we know how good Adobe Reader is, we can dive into learning the methods to download on Windows 11 for free.
So, as we all know, Adobe Reader DC is available for free for users with basic PDF editing features and with this version users will be capable of viewing the PDF with efficiency and also editing the PDF to a basic extent.
Download and Install Adobe Reader free on Windows 11
So, mentioned below are some simple ways you can download and install Adobe Reader on Windows 11. The methods mentioned here are authentic and involve the use of the proper channels, so, you don’t have to worry about malicious files on your computer.
Method 1: Use Microsoft Stores to Download and Instal Adobe Reader
Microsoft Stores is one of the best and very authentic marketplaces for downloading Windows applications and software, the store has a wide range of collections from various developers and you can download and install any software for free as well as paid ones on your computer worry-free.
- So, to download and install Adobe Reader on your computer from Microsoft Stores, open the store’s application from the start menu. If the application is nowhere to be found in the menu, use the search function to search for the application.
- Now, once in the Microsoft Stores Application, use the search function and search for Adobe Reader.
- This will display you the results, where you will find the icon of Adobe Reader, click on it.
- Now, on the screen, you will be displayed the specifications and features of the application and on the same screen, you will find an option Install.
- Click the Install button and wait for the application to get installed on your computer.
- Once the application is installed, you can start using it to view and edit PDFs with ease. Well, if you like the Reader, you can upgrade to the pro version and avail better features.
Method 2: Use Adobe Website to Download Adobe Reder on Windows 11
Some people like to do it the old way and that is by not using the Microsoft Stores but using the official website of the application to install applications. The Adobe Reader is readily available on the Adobe website for free and users can use the website to download the application.
- To download and install Adobe Reader from the Adobe website, open the web browser and here, search for Adobe Reader.
- The result that takes you to the Adobe website download page is the one you have to select.
- Here, on the download page, you can click on Download Acrobat Reader and the .exe file will get downloaded on your computer.
- Once the download is complete, you can click on the downloaded file and then install it on your computer.
- Once you have installed the application, you are good to go with using the application with ease.
Hope the information provided above was helpful and informative, with these simple and authentic methods mentioned above, you can easily get Adobe Reader on your Windows 11 computer.