Is your Discord not opening on Windows 10? Discord is a chat app designed especially for gamers. It can run on Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS, and other web browsers. Moreover, it develops communication with gamers while enabling video, audio, text. Most of the people play games with friends and chat through Discord. But sometimes, when the app fails to open in the operating system. Why?
To get it started you try basic attempts to restart Windows 10 and re-open the app, reinstall the app and install it again. Though you still haven’t resolved the issue, then let’s get into the tricks to fix Discord permanently.
In this article, we have come up with tricks to solve the Discord issue in Windows 10. We will be discussing the major tricks that you should follow to get rid of this problem. To learn more about Got CTF Loader issues on Windows 10, drop down to our ISO River page for the detailed insights.
Guidelines to Fix Discord Issues with Windows 10
We have come up with an easy method to solve the problem of discord in your operating system. We would suggest you follow the steps carefully to avoid any failure in performing the fixes.
Method 01: Disable Discord task
- To open the dialog box, press Windows key + R.
- Type cmd and press Enter.
- In the cmd windows appears to type taskkill/F/IM discord.exe.
- After finishing, relaunch the discord app.
This will help you operate your PC with no issues. You can also perform the step by Task Manager. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del > Select Task Manager. Visit Task Manager to find Discord. Click End task > Reinstall Discord.
Method 02: Delete Proxies
Due to the VPNs, Discord might not open in the operating system. So if you are using a proxy, this might be a major reason behind not opening Discord. Follow the below steps to disable proxy.
- Press the Start button and click to Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet > Internet Options.
- Visit Internet Properties > Click on the Connections tab.
- Click on LAN Settings. Uncheck Use of proxy server for your LAN.
- Click OK > Apply
This will help you relaunch Discord.
Other Additional Fixes
If the above methods are bringing no worth to you in solving the issue, then we have other additional fixes that can help you get rid of the same. The following are the fixes that can surely solve the problem and make your operating system fast in performance.
- To fix the issue, make sure that your operating system is up-to-date.
- Traditional Discord won’t make you run the app efficiently on your PC. Update Discord.
- Automate Windows Date and Time. Right-click on the date and time > adjust the date and time > click to apply.
- Use Discord web version. Rest the Discord session on your Windows 10 app.
- Launch Discord in your operating system. This will help you Windows 10 operate properly with zero disturbance.
- Uninstall and reinstall Discord.
If you have any doubts about performing this method, our team of experts is willing to help you solve the problem and let you experience the best of the Discord app.
How to Fix Discord Issue – a complete guide
Learn the procedure of how to Fix a discord issue. This version of Windows won’t harm your system yet it will offer you advanced features and smooth functioning over the workflow. If you ever come across the doubts in fixing discord issues then feel free to drop in the query in the comment box and our team of experts at ISO River will try to solve the query in the least possible time.