Discord Audio continues to cut is a very common problem faced by many Windows 10 users. And Microsoft Incorporation is working on it to solve this problem in a very fine way. To offer users the best operating system they have used.
But now let’s see some steps and methods you can use to fix Discord audio cut. To learn more about Fixed: Hulu error code RUNUNK13, drop down to our ISO River page for the detailed insights.
How to Fix Discord Audio Cutting Out
There are many steps and methods that you can easily use to fix Discord Audio’s cut. But there are only a few methods that will always help you fix this problem at any time. So, let’s look at some of the most genuine and legitimate methods that you can use for your platform.
By updating your Windows 10
Now, we all know one thing: This Discord Audio jack problem only happens on Windows 10. And Microsoft Incorporation has solved those issues and that too in its latest updates. Therefore, the best thing you can do for your platform is to update the Windows 10 interface with the latest version. You can easily do it by following the steps below.
- First, open the Device Manager option by simply pressing the short keys on it. The shortcut key to open Device Manager is Windows Button + letter X.
- After that, navigate the mouse pointer to the option for sound, video, and game controllers.
- In that, you will find the perfect options to update the system.
- Take care of what it takes to update your platform and update it.
- Also, note that to update the HD audio driver too.
This method is one of the basic methods that you can use for your platform. Other than that, you should repeat this method from time to time to make sure that all processes and all things are working fine.
By Restarting the Discord application
This method is a temporary method where you only need to restart your Discord app again. Many times, it happens that some files or even some driver files are skipped when starting the application. To restart the app again, you just need to follow the steps below carefully.
- Open Windows Task Manager by simply right-clicking on the Windows Taskbar and then Task Manager.
- After that, just click on the processes tab and then search for Discord in all the processes shown in it.
- After that, just right-click on the Discord app and then click on the final task. Now this will terminate the Discord Application for your platform.
- Then to restart it, just go to the Discord file location and then open that app again.
- This method is one of the basic methods that you can use to solve this problem. But if this step doesn’t work, just follow the below method.
When checking that Discord servers work or not
Sometimes it happens that the Discord server is down and we blame everything on the platform. Usually every time the Discord app has an update or something new that needs to be added. They usually stop the server for 1-2 hours. And this generally happens every 1-2 weeks. So if Discord shows any issues then it might be out of the latest updates that are still being updated on the network.
Simply by modifying the Discord locale
Many times it happens that the network region you are using Discord from is not updating correctly in Discord Server and as a result, this problem appears over and over again. So to solve this problem you can easily follow the below steps.
- First of all, right-click on the Discord app and then just run the Discord app as administrator.
- After that, simply click on the down arrow displayed in the Discord settings.
- Then open the server settings where you will find the Server Region tab where you will have to click the Change button.
- Change the settings in different regions and then apply those settings.
- Run the app again and check again if the problem keeps popping up or not.
By reinstalling the Discord app
This is a very big method and a very important method in which you need to uninstall your Discord from your platform and reinstall the app again. As it happens some driver files and files are also skipped even by setup applications. So for this to work properly. You just need to follow the steps given below.
- Open the Applications and features option on your platform just by pressing its shortcut keys. The shortcut key is Windows Button + letter X.
- Find the Discord app in that list and then just uninstall the app by right-clicking on it.
- After that, download the latest version of Discord and then install it again on your platform
Therefore all these steps and methods are very easy and can be easily applied on your platform to solve Discord audio problems.
Methods of Discord Audio Keeps
Discord Audio keeps cutting is a very basic problem that occurs many times in Windows 10 operating systems. And the solution for all these problems is also very easy and can be solved simply using the steps and methods mentioned above. We hope that all of the information provided in this article is productive enough to help you understand and resolve the Discord Audio issue. But even if you have any questions about it, feel free to comment below in the comment box. If you have any query our experts at ISO River can be a guide to solve the issue in the least possible time.