The operating system is nothing if there is no antivirus placed in the system. As there are several chances to enter the viruses in the operating system. The virus can be entered from anything, maybe from devices such as CD, pen drive, hard drive, or even internet. Users usually ignore the thing that viruses can enter through the internet, but there are 100% chances of stepping in the viruses to the operating system from the internet itself.
As every dangerous or destroyable thing has a cause, for that there is a lot of antivirus software launched in the software industry. These antiviruses play an important role and it is compulsorily placed in the operating system to avoid any harmful files and danger. Antivirus helps protect the operating system from viruses or any harmful files and keep your PC safe and secure.
You might have heard about the number of antivirus software, but do you have any idea about Avast antivirus? Let’s get into the core of Avast Antivirus and learn how to disable the antivirus for a temporary period. To know more about DNS Unlocker – Virus Removal Guide, visit our ISO River page for the detailed insights.
Overview of Avast Antivirus
Avast antivirus is considered the most popular antivirus software. This antivirus software is highly recommended by the users and feedback about Avast is also positive. With the installation of this software in your operating system, there are no restrictions of constant upgrades and gaps in popping up the new features update notification.
The user gets malicious URL filtering, antivirus, scanning for network vulnerabilities. Premium security’s single device license costs $70 on the annual basis and for multiple devices, it costs only $90 to protect up to devices for a year. Moreover, Bitdefender Internet Security measures $40 annually and covers three devices. In addition, it asks for $80 for every renewal on an annual basis.
Other Interesting Features of Avast Antivirus
- Avast also introduces a premium version of security, Avast Premium Security where it offers a firewall, secure file deletion, spam filter, and webcam hijacking protection. This premium version of Avast offers advanced security to the users. Moreover, it offers an anti-ransomware layer to the apps and detects junk files in your chosen folder and then removes the files from the operating system.
- Avast antivirus sandbox minimizes the chances of hackers of DNS servers. It quickly detects and removes the virus from the web browser.
- Avast Ultimate is the feature that adds value in unlimited access to Avast’s SecureLine VPN and its Premium Password manager and PC with the clean-up tool.
- Avast Premium Security has a simple user interface with the main console and large panel containing the security status. It has a ‘Run Smart Scan button’ for the notification popping in if it finds any errored file in the operating system.
- Avast Premium Security detects and manages internet connections created by the applications which are being used in the operating system. Moreover, it also keeps an eye on other background processes.
Steps to Disable Avast Antivirus from the System Tray
As you might not want to continue using Avast antivirus, so you can disable Avast antivirus temporarily and then continue using it whenever you wish to. The following are the steps to disable Avast antivirus from the System Tray.
- To start with, Right-click on the Avast icon. The system tray may be in the hidden icons that can be visible by clicking on the arrow.
- Click “Avast Shields Control”. The options will be available for you if you want to disable Avast Antivirus Permanently or Temporarily.
- Click on Disable Avast Temporarily
- A dialog box will appear on your screen for the confirmation. Click OK and the Avast Antivirus is disabled from your operating system.
This is the only method of disabling Avast antivirus temporarily. If this is not working after two-three attempts drop down to our ISO River page and we will guide you with other methods to disable Avast antivirus temporarily. We hope that you are satisfied with the information we have delivered to you. It is really important to realize that you are aware of disabling Avast antivirus temporarily and further type the command prompt to solve the error.
Learn the procedure of disabling Avast antivirus temporarily. If you have any queries regarding solving the errors of the disabling Avast antivirus temporarily you can drop down your concern in the comment section and we will get back with the solution in minimum time.