Handsfree devices have become more popular and Bluetooth technology has bought the handsfree technology to the next level. Most handsfree devices use Bluetooth technology to serve the purpose. Well, Bluetooth has a great impact on the masses and almost every smart device comes with a Bluetooth feature, which you can use and have a hands-free experience. Here in this article, we will discuss a simple but impactful issue that occurs on many Windows computers that disables users from using the paired Bluetooth even when the receiving device is active and the Bluetooth is discoverable.
With Bluetooth being one of the best technologies for short-distance communication, modern speaker devices are built with a Bluetooth feature that allows users to use the device without having to use cables and wires. Well, this development has gone a long way and almost all modern speaker comes with Bluetooth. With this the case, Devices supporting Bluetooth technology must provide a good and consistent feature, so the user can rely on and use the feature with ease. But as with every device, Bluetooth technology has some limitations and sometimes the devices connected can cause issues.
Well, one of the major issues caused by the Bluetooth device on Windows computers is that the speaker that is connected via Bluetooth appears to be paired with the computer but is not connected. Well, this is a pretty common issue and can be resolved with ease. But at times when users are in a hurry, issues like this can be a problem. Users have to make the issue right before getting back to using the speaker.
Recommended Post:- Solved: Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD in Windows 10
So, if you have been struggling with the Bluetooth error on your computer that shows that your computer is paired up with the Bluetooth speaker but you are unable to connect to the speaker device. So, as previously mentioned, this error is not so serious and the fix is pretty simple. Well, the Bluetooth error on your computer can be caused by faulty files or faulty driver software.
Simple Methods to Fix the Bluetooth Speaker Paired but Unable to Connect to the Speaker on Windows
Here are some simple methods that you can use to fix the Bluetooth speaker paired but unable to connect with the speaker. So, hop on and fix the issue with these simple methods.
Method 1: Select and Allow the Bluetooth Devices to Find this PC Option
- Now on your Windows computer, use the search function and then search for settings.
- Now in the settings application, go to the devices option and then choose Bluetooth and other devices.
- Now, toggle on the Bluetooth option “on” if the switch is off.
- Now, click on the More Bluetooth Option to open the settings.
- Select the allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC option.
- Press the Apply button to save the new option.
Method 2: Run the Bluetooth Troubleshooter
Running the troubleshooter is a great way to fix issues with the computer.
- To run the Bluetooth troubleshooter open the settings application by pressing the Windows + I key on the keyboard.
- Now go to the update and security tab.
- Herr, select the troubleshoot option.
- Here, under the troubleshoot option, select the additional troubleshooter’s option.
- Here, look for the Bluetooth troubleshooter and then run it.
- Now, once the troubleshooter has completed, you can try connecting your Bluetooth speaker.
Method 3: Make Sure the Bluetooth Services in Enabled
If the Bluetooth service is disabled, you have to enable it to make sure that the Bluetooth feature is on.
- To enable the Bluetooth service on your computer open the services tool by using the Run command.
- Press the Windows key and the R key to open the run command, and here, type in services.msc and then run it.
- Now in the services tab, look for the Bluetooth support services and open the properties.
- Here, select the startup to automatic and then click on the start option if the option is not greyed out.
- Now, apply the settings and exit the service properties.
Method 4: Select all the Bluetooth Services for your Speaker
- To select all the services, open the control panel on your computer.
- Here, open the devices and printers to open the control panel applet.
- Select devices and printers to open that control panel applet.
- Here open the properties of the Bluetooth.
- Click on the services tab.
- Now, check all the checkboxes and then apply the selections.
Method 5: Reinstall the Bluetooth Drivers
- Reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers on your computer can fix the issue on your computer.
- Open the device manager on your computer and then find the Bluetooth driver and then right-click on the driver.
- From the menu, select the uninstall option.
- Now, restart your computer and the driver will be automatically be installed.
Method 6: Update the Bluetooth Driver
- To update the driver open the device manager on your computer and then find the Bluetooth driver and then right-click on the driver.
- From the menu, select the Update driver option.
- Now, select the automatic search for drivers option.
- The wizard will look for updates and then install them.
Well, these are some of the simple methods that you can use and fix the unable to connect Bluetooth sneakers to your Windows computer.
Hope the information provided above was helpful and informative, with these simple methods, you can easily fix the unable to connect to Bluetooth speaker error that can be resolved on your Windows computer.