It has been years, Microsoft is giving us exciting software, and versions along with effective features and quality functions at one place. It seems Microsoft is home to the users when it comes to using the operating system. It has been often observed that when any particular is using an operating system it prefers the same one. For example, if you have been using Windows for decades then you will prefer Windows and not other operating systems as you are comfortable using the same one.
About Windows Vista Version
Windows Vista brings a graphical interface of Windows Vista which is efficiently modified with the small UI components such as radio buttons, input fields, checkboxes, and loaders. Moreover, Windows Vista has introduced all-new graphical changes such as user interface including ‘Windows Aero’, Windows Flip 3D effect, Live Thumbnails, Animations, and Glass-like design. The most significant components of Windows Shell are updated like Start Menu, Taskbar, Windows Explorer along with new features and designs.
Windows Vista enables users to search for files and folders faster with instant search results. If we compare Windows XP, there are several new features and programs in Windows Vista such as Windows Desktops Gadgets, Default App Option, Multilingual User Interface, System Performance, Backup, and Restore Utility, Desktop Windows Manager, New Fonts, System Performance, and Security Improvements.
After the release of Windows Vista in 2007, Microsoft has introduced another advanced version called Windows Vista. If we compare Windows Vista to any other version there are a lot more new things the user can experience. As it has been consistent in delivery power back features, Microsoft has always something new to introduce. It started from Windows 95 and now it has reached all new heights with lots of software and their uncountable features. Let’s find out exactly what Windows Vista has got for the users. To know more about System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error, drop down to our ISO River page for the detailed insights.
Download Windows Vista ISO from here.
Features of Windows Vista
It brings a lot of features options to the users to get the workflow smooth and efficient. Let’s discuss the features of Windows Vista.
- Windows Vista ISO has the ability to store the backup and restore it whenever the user demands to get back the files. The Backup and Restore feature of Windows Vista ISO has high quality and can keep the back to maximum. This feature has strong security so the user’s data is under high security and in a protected place.
- This feature of Windows Sidebar is only available on desktop. The sidebar is the exact reflection of the taskbar. The gadget provides quick and handy information, entertainment options and also gives access to useful tools such as weather, clock display, calculator, calendar, weather, media player, CPU meter, headlines, slideshows, and mini puzzle games. The Sidebar feature allows the user to customize the gadgets with the help of the Internet. This is a highly beneficial feature as it brings a lot of opportunities for the user regarding the work.
- Windows Vista ISO offers a quick desktop search program that forms an index of data stored in the operating system. The user easily gives a search to email, local hard drives, websites, and other sources without minimizing the current document or a browser. So the user can work on multiple screens at the same time.
Steps to Activate Windows Vista
Activating Windows Vista is an easy task. As this version of Vista is lightweight in size, it usually does not take much time for the activation. If you are activating the Windows Vista online, you must have a strong internet connection. We would suggest you to carefully follow the below steps for the successful activation of Windows Vista version.
- Open ‘My Computer’.
- Click System Properties on the toolbar, and Click here to activate Windows in the activation area.
- If it is asking for the administrator password or verification, type password and click Continue to proceed further.
- The user gets a choice to select the Windows Vista activation method. Follow the instructions accordingly.
We hope that you are satisfied with the information we have delivered to you. If you want to download Windows Vista Edition ISO, then you should know the techniques of Windows Vista Edition ISO. Learn about Windows Vista Edition ISO and keep your operating system up-to-date. If you have any queries regarding the download of Windows Vista Edition ISO you can drop down your concern in the comment section and we will get back with the solution in minimum time.