Every Windows user would have run into errors as it is pretty common to encounter errors on the computer. Every day, users encounter many errors on the computer and one of the common errors Windows 10 experiences is the blue screen of death error. Well, in this article we will discuss a specific type of blue screen of death error and look into some simple fixes to resolve the issue.
Blue Screen of Death, is one of the most serious errors on a Windows computer. It is one of the errors that cause the computer to suddenly go crazy. The whole screen will go blue with an error message. There are several causes for the Blue Screen of Death error on Windows and encountering one is not very rare. The major cause for the blue screen of death to appear on your computer is faulty driver software or corrupt system files.
Well, when you encounter the BSOD(blue screen of death) error, the computer will request for a restart and all the unsaved progress will be gone when you restart the computer. This can be pretty devastating and hence, fixing the blue screen of death error when it first appears is very important.
Recommended Post:- Fixed: Slow File Transfer on Windows 10 – Complete Guide
Well, as previously said, there are many BSOD errors that can occur on your Windows 10 computer. The causes might be pretty similar. Well, this particular BSoD is an error caused by system services and the cause can be faulty drivers, faulty OS elements, viruses, malware infection, incompatible software or problematic update. The fix for the error is pretty simple but there are several methods, and defining one single fix is not possible. So, mentioned below are some simple methods, that you can use and fix the BSOD error on your Windows 10 computer.
Some Common Error Stop Codes Are
- System_service_exception 00000000`c000001d.
- System_service_exception 00000000`c0000005.
- System_service_exception 00000000`c0000006.
- System Service Exception cl.dll.
- System Service Exception after overclock/GPU/Graphics card.
- System Service Exception Windows 10 Keeps restarting.
- System Service Exception boot loop.
- After creating a new virtual machine, workstation version incompatibility.
Simple Fixes to Resolve the System File Exception BSOD Error on Windows 10
Mentioned below are the simple methods to fix the System File Exception BSOD error on Windows 10. These methods will be pretty useful for resolving the BSOD error on your computer.
Method 1: Check Whether all the Peripherals and Hardware are Properly Configured
- To check the hardware and peripherals, open the device manager using the search option.
- Now, locate the webcam device and then disable the devices.
Method 2: Update Drivers
Outdated driver software can be a cause of this error on Windows 10, so updating the drivers can be of help with fixing the error on your computer.
- To update the drivers, open the device manager using the search option.
- Now, in the service manager, select the device you want to update and then right-click on it and then choose the option, update driver.
- Now, select the automatically search for updates online option to allow your computer to search for new driver version on the internet.
- If there is an update available, it will be installed on your computer.
- Once done, restart your computer.
Graphic drivers can be a cause for this error, so updating the driver of the graphic device on your can fix the error.
You can also update drivers manually by, going to the official websites of the device on your computer and then downloading the appropriate driver software and then installing it on your computer.
Method 3: Remove Third-Party Problematic Applications
Third-party applications can be a cause for this error on your computer, so uninstalling these applications from your computer can be of help. Security applications can be a major problem creator, and removing them from your computer can fix the error on your computer.
Method 4: Disable Antivirus Applications:
If you feel that the problem is created by the antivirus application, you can try disabling it, if the issue is gone, it is certain that the issue is caused by the antivirus application, so, removing the antivirus application from your computer can be a potential fix.
Method 5: Uninstall Gaming Services and Software
Gaming services can be a potential cause of this error, so, removing them can help you fix the issue on your computer. Try uninstalling the gaming services and software and then see, whether the error persists.
Method 6: Use the Command Prompt to Fix the Issue
There are several Command Prompt Commands, that you can use and fix the error on your computer.
- To use this command, run the command prompt as an administrator.
- In the command prompt terminal, type in sfc/scannow and then hit enter.
- This command will scan and fix the corrupt system files.
- Run the command prompt as an administrator.
- Here in the terminal, type in chkdsk/ r and hit enter.
- You can also try using the chkdsk/ f c: command.
Method 7: Try the Troubleshooter
- Open the settings application, here go to the update and security tab.
- Here, click on the troubleshoot option.
- Now, select the additional troubleshooter option.
- From here, run the blue screen troubleshooter.
Hope the information provided above was helpful and informative, with these simple methods, you can easily fix the System Services Exceptions BSOD error on Windows 10.