Windows Server 2016 is an operating system created and manufactured by Microsoft Incorporation. Windows Server 2016 ISO is the seventh version of the Windows Server operating system series. The key feature in this is that Windows 10 was completely based on this Windows Server 2016. As it was only released for 64-bit users.
Microsoft was experimenting again while experiencing the r2 version of Windows Server with users. And it turned out to be a great success. And as a result, there are many people in the world who prefer Windows Server 2016 over any other operating system. To learn more about Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 ISO, drop down to our ISO River page for the detailed insights.
So now let’s see some things that have made Windows Server 2016 different from any other operating system, even in this 2020.
How Windows Server 2016 ISO Is Still Making Difference in 2020
The main thing that has attracted them to use this operating system is because of its active directory federation services, which means that only authenticated Microsoft users can use this operating system, or else they could never use it.
The next thing that affects you a lot is the Windows Defender update. Windows Defender has been upgraded to the next level in Windows Server 2016. It has its anti-malware detector that has enabled many features of Windows. These new updates resolve many remote services and the default services that showed many problems for users in the initial stage. Regular updates are making users very excited to use this server for life.
The next big thing that was updated is the storage services that were updated where it has its own updated technology to remove all the repeating files over and over in memory. It has the technology to find all that by itself and solve it.
So now let’s see how to download Windows Server 2016 on your platform.
Steps To Download Windows Server 2016 ISO
Let’s see the steps you must follow to download Windows Server 2016 on your platform. Follow the steps below to download Windows Server 2016 on your platform.
- Download the Windows Server 2016 ISO file on your platform from the official Microsoft website.
- Remember one thing that Windows Server 2016 only works on 64-bit configuration platforms only. So make sure you do this before downloading the Windows Server 2016 ISO file.
- After that, be careful to download the correct ISO file, which is fully compatible with the language you commonly use.
- Extract all the files from that particular ISO file in a safe location.
- Of the extracted files, there would be a folder that would be the configuration application to install Windows Server 2016 on your platform.
- Open that setup app and install Windows Server 2016 according to that app.
- In the meantime, I would ask him about the login credentials of his Microsoft account. Add it properly over there. But if you have your Microsoft account, you can easily have one on the official Microsoft website.
- Then I could also ask for your permits and everything. Therefore, please read all policies and terms and conditions properly and then proceed with the installation.
- As soon as the installation is complete. Restart your platform again.
- At the time your platform is restarted, you may be prompted again for your Microsoft account login credentials. Add it correctly there and experience the new change.
System Requirements For Windows Server 2016 ISO
So, before downloading the Windows 2016 server on your platform. Check if your platform is compatible with Windows Server 2016 or not.
- At least a 1.4 GHz processor is required for smooth and proper work
- As you may have read, Windows Server 2016 only supports 64-bit platforms.
- The minimum RAM required for Windows Server 2016 is 512 MB.
- The minimum storage required is 52 GB.
These are the minimum requirements that your platform must meet for Windows Server 2016 compatibility.
Download Windows Server 2016 ISO – A complete guide in 2020
Windows Server 2016 is known as one of the best-operating systems ever created for users who love to have server features on their Windows 10 platforms. Therefore these server packages also have many users, just like other operating systems of the Windows NT series. We hope that all the information provided in this article is productive enough to help you understand more about Windows Server 2016. But even if you have any questions about it, feel free to comment below the comment box. If you have any query our experts at ISO River can be a guide to solve the issue in the least possible time.