How to Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 ISO – A Complete Guide
Windows Server 2008 R2 Edition is released by Microsoft as part of Microsoft Server 2008. Microsoft server 2008 was released in two editions. One is the basic version and the other is the advanced version popularly called as Windows Server 2008 R2 version. However, the Windows Server 2008 R2 version is easily connected to people across the world.
The version of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 is still in high demand in the market since Microsoft has not stopped updating it yet. Microsoft addressed that there are many people in this world who still use the Microsoft Server 2008 R2 version for their platform. As a result, to not lose the user-base again, Microsoft updated Microsoft Server 2008 R2 Edition with the advanced features and functionalities. To learn more about Microsoft Windows Server 2008, drop down to our ISO River page for the detailed insights.
Click Below to Download
Now let’s see why you should update your platform with Microsoft Windows server R2 edition in 2020.
Why Upgrade Your Platform With Microsoft Windows Server R2 Edition
The most important thing we have to talk about Microsoft Windows Server R2 Edition is the advanced language that Microsoft has introduced in it. This new language has increased server compatibility. This advance also eliminated many problems that users face in routine use. The major problem faced by users is the memory system. Advance language by reducing the memory problem users face.
Moreover, Microsoft also removed dosing software and driver files that are generally not used by users. This has increased server performance. The Windows Server 2008 R2 version also has some software and file drivers that improve the performance of the platform. This is also an advantage for users of the Windows Server 2008 R2 edition to experience a new change in their platform. The Windows 8 version is also designed for users who have multiple programs on the platform. It also allows you to work more efficiently on any third-party application.
Now let’s see how you can download Windows Server 2008 R2 on your platform.
How to Download Windows Server 2008 R2
- First of all, download the Windows Server 2008 R2 ISO file only from the official Microsoft site.
- Be sure to download it according to your 32-bit or 64-bit component of your platform.
- Also to take care of the language and the edition of Windows Server 2008 R2 was released in more than 15 languages.
- Also, if you don’t have a Microsoft account, just sign up on the website, and then just download the Windows Server 2008 R2 ISO file.
- Download Windows Server 2008 R2 ISO image file download and then extract all the files from that to a safe folder.
- In that particular folder, the application would be configured to install Windows Server 2008 R2 on your platform.
- Open that setup app and process accordingly.
- While the installation is in progress, you may be prompted for your Microsoft account login credentials.
- Add it correctly over there.
- Once the installation is complete, simply restart your platform again.
- While the computer is restarting, you may be asked again about Microsoft’s login credentials.
- Properly add it there and experience the new change.
System Requirements For Installing Windows Server 2008 R2
Before downloading the ISO file of Windows Server 2008 R2. Do check whether your platform is compatible to have Windows Server 2008 R2 in it.
- First and the foremost processor needed for Windows Server 2008 R2 who is at least 2ghz processor
- The amount of RAM needed for its best performance is 1GB.
- The Hard Disk storage required for Windows Server 2008 R2 is 40 GB.
- You take care of all this before downloading Windows Server 2008 R2 on your platform.
Download Windows Server 2008 R2- a complete guide in 2020
Windows Server 2008 R2 is on a big release from its very first release and it is also considered as one of the best among all the servers ever made by Microsoft. We hope that all the information provided in this article is productive enough to help you in knowing more about Windows Server 2008 R2. But still, if you have any doubts regarding this feel free to comment down below in the comment box. If you have any query our experts at ISO River can be a guide to solve the issue in the least possible time.
How to download windows server 2008 r2