Windows Server 2003 was released by Microsoft in 2003. The key feature in this is that Windows 8.1 and even Windows 10 is based on Windows Server 2003. Since this was only released for 64-bit users, Microsoft wanted to know if users would like this new type of server system or not. But this turned out to be very great, as it was loved and used by many people. Microsoft hasn’t even stopped to put more updates on it too.
They are always ready to think more about this server system and also to make more compatible changes. To learn more about Microsoft Windows Server 2016 ISO 32/64 bit, drop down to our ISO River page for the detailed insights.
So let’s see why Windows Server 2003 is still used by a lot of people in 2020 as well.
How Windows Server 2003 ISO Is Still In Great Demand In 2020
One of the main reasons why Windows Server 2003 is still considered in high demand in 2020 is also because of its storage space. Windows Server 2003 storage space is still considered one of the most effective on the entire Microsoft server suite. As you have a new replication system for VHD. It means that this automatically removes those files that are not mainly used and you have many copies of the platform.
The next most important feature it has is the 4th version of Windows PowerShell. This feature in Windows Server 2003 is still being updated and now it has a new feature called Desired Status Settings that would help you work better in Office 365. Even the user interface has been changed to something like Windows 8.1. As users demanded one thing from Microsoft Incorporation was to have a Windows 8.1 interface on Windows Server 2003. So Microsoft listened and created a function according to its benefits. The next thing that happened was the update of Internet information services that eventually increased the stability of the network on the platform.
Now let’s see how you can download Windows Server 2003 on your platform.
Guidelines to Download Windows Server 2003 ISO
Now let’s see how you can easily download Windows Server 2003 on your platform simply by following the steps detailed below.
- Download the Windows Server 2003 ISO file to your platform. Please note that you should download the Windows Server 2003 ISO file only from the official Microsoft site.
- Before downloading, take care of one thing your own Microsoft account must do on the website. If you have your account, log in from that on the website and then just download the ISO file.
- There are still a few things to keep in mind: Windows Server 2003 only works on 64-bit platforms.
- Be careful if you are downloading the ISO file that supports your language.
- Download the Windows Server 2003 ISO file, and then extract all the files from that file to a secure folder.
- In the extracted files, there would be a configuration application called Windows Server 2003.
- Open that setup app and proceed according to that setup app.
- In between, I might ask him about permits and everything. Read all the policies very well and accept them too.
- It also asks about the details of your Microsoft account. Write it correctly there.
- Once the installation is complete, simply restart your platform again.
- In the meantime, you may be prompted again for your Microsoft account details to write it right there. And then experience the new change on your platform.
System Requirements For Windows Server 2003 ISO
So let’s look at the necessary system requirements for Windows Server 2003.
- The minimum holder requirement for Windows Server 2003 is 1.4 GHz and the Microsoft recommended requirement is 2 GHz or better.
- The minimum memory required is 512 MB of RAM and the Microsoft recommended requirement is 2 GB or more.
- The minimum required disk space is 32 GB, but the Microsoft recommended requirement is 40 GB or more.
Download Windows Server 2003 ISO- A complete guide in 2020
Windows Server 2003 is still considered to be the biggest impact Microsoft Incorporation has ever had. And this was just one step for Microsoft to take the entire trading market at their side. We hope that all the information provided in this article is productive enough to help you learn more about Windows Server 2003. But even if you have any questions about it, feel free to comment below in the comment box. If you have any query our experts at ISO River can be a guide to solve the issue in the least possible time.