We all must have run into errors in computers, and they are quite easy to run into. As with every other man-made things computers are not perfect yet and so errors and issues are quite common, every OS developer is putting quite a good amount of effort into reducing the instances of errors and bugs in the OS to provide a hassle-free experience to the users, and as for the technology now, there are lots of improvements and enhanced fixes that can be worked with simple tools built-into the OS. these tools help troubleshoot and fix issues as to reduce the dependency on technicians and professionals.
Microsoft has been doing a great job with their Windows OS, there are many updates and OS releases proceeded by Microsoft which has always enhanced the quality of the OS and made life a bit easier for the users. The Windows OS has been one of the best OSes to run computers, the OS is used by millions for running computers and laptops. The OS has been through updates and improvements over the years and is still under continuous development. The latest release, the Windows 10 is one of the most advanced OS running computers around the world.
The operating system is considered to be the final version of the Windows OS series and Microsoft has panned a different route to update the OS to enhance the features, the OS gets regular updates and bug fixes through an online updation mechanism, which is pretty good and is much better than the previous method of releasing a new OS altogether.
With advancements like these, the OS still has some flaws and errors that interrupt the workflow, and recently, users have been complaining about the error code 0x800701E3, which interrupts the file transferring process making it difficult when files are getting transferred. This error reportedly is making file transferring difficult and people are facing serious issues as the process is a pretty basic and rudimentary operation for a smooth workflow.
This article will help you understand different methods that could help you fix the error on your Windows 10 computer. If you are struggling with error code 0x800701E3, just follow the methods mentioned below to fix the issue. They are pretty easy and will certainly help you with fixing the error.
Recommended Post:- How to fix Speccy Crashes on Windows 10
Fixes For Error Code 0x800701E3 In Windows 10
Here are some working methods that can help you fix the error on your Windows 10 computer and make the file transfer system transfer files normally without encountering the error. Running some scans and using a third-party file transfer application might help with evading the error on your computer:
Method 1: Run The chkdsk Scan On your Computer
Chkdsk scan is a pretty simple built-in scanning solution, which can be used to check for errors in storage devices. This tool will check the disk for errors and will fix it for you.
To run the chkdsk scan, follow these methods mentioned below:
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing on the Windows key and the E key on the keyboard.
- Now, go to this PC. Here, right-click on the disk and select properties.
- Under the Tools tab, choose the check option. The check option will check the disk for errors.
- Do this for all the other disks in the computer, including the external storage devices. This will check and fix the errors on the disk.
- The issue will probably get resolved but if you still face the error even after the chkdsk tool, you can follow the next method to fix the issue on the computer.
Method 2: Run SFC/ scannow Scan To Fi The Error
The SFC/ scannow scan is a built-in file checker, that checks for corrupt files in the operating system. if the scan finds the files to be corrupted it will fix them with proper files. If the files related to file transferring are corrupted in the OS the error might occur, so using this file scanner will help fix the issue.
To use the SFC/ scannow, follow the steps mentioned below:
- The SCF/ scannow is a command and needs to be run in the command prompt, open the command prompt by searching for the command prompt in the search bar and then running it as an administrator.
- Now, in the command terminal, run the SFC/ scannow command, the scan will take some time to identify the corrupt files and will fix the files for you by using the cached copy of the file from the system.
- Once the scan is done, your issue will be solved and you might try transferring files on your computer.
If all the above methods fail, you can use a third-party file transferring application, which will help you get through the error. There are hundreds of free as well as paid file transferring applications that will enhance the speed and accuracy of the transferring, you can try them out and transfer the files without errors.
All the methods mentioned above are pretty simple, so you won’t be needing an expert by your side to fix the issue for you, just try out the methods and fix the issue, if nothing works, installing a third-party application won’t be disadvantageous but will prove to be beneficial.
Hope the information provided above was helpful and informative, make sure you fix the issue on your computer and transfer files from one device to another with ease.