We often find some opportunities or strategies to minimize work operations and get better productivity at work. Running a business is not an easy task, you always have to be careful about maintaining the data including the product or services you own, client data, or employee information. And the question raise how this can be done? What would be the way where you can keep the entire data secure and protected.
Microsoft has the solution for it. Microsoft has come up with Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition where the business data can be stored with high-quality security. This edition has several features where the user can maintain limitless data of the company. To learn the process of installing Android ISO on Virtual Machine, visit our page for detailed information.
So let’s find out what it is into Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition and how it can benefit the users:
Features of Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition
The user can see the improvements being implemented in Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition. Unlike previous software, this Windows Enterprise Edition has increased the efficiency and smoothness while operating. Moreover, it has introduced a lot of productive features to make users comfortable while operating the system. So, let’s loop onto knowing Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition and its features:
This feature of Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition is considered the most powerful feature as it enhances the support for Client Hyper-V. This feature works as the same hypervisor technology. Moreover, Client Hyper-V demands a memory of 4GB and support for Second Level Address Translation (SLAT). This feature also allows users to move VMs between Server 2012 and Windows 8.1 Hyper-V.
Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition based feature Secure Boot helps your operating system from harmful viruses and makes the fast loading during the start-up process. The Secure Boot feature benefits the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) to keep the record of certificates that identify secure operating systems during the boot process. It also detects and prevents malware at the time of loading when the system is processing the boot.
As already mentioned, Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition is the powerful edition and offers high-quality efficiency and flexibility to the users in maintaining the business data, this edition has premium features to make the work comfortable and in peace.
- The Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition offers the features called RemoteFX as it provides the support for USB devices, remote touch, and host-side rendering of intensive graphics. This feature also provides Virtual Desktop Infrastructure so that users can run Windows 8.1 desktop in VDI.
- This edition has the feature of Applocker. This feature lets the user keep locks on particular apps so that no other user from the group can use the applications.
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition offers the feature of Branch Cache, as it lets the branch office servers or local PCs connect to remote servers for subsequent files that can transfer faster.
- Direct access is the feature owned by this edition. It helps remote users to connect to corporate networks for IT departments to keep remote systems with the latest policies and software.
The Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition holds a one-stop solution to all your requirements. This edition offers liberty to use every feature which is available in the edition. Moreover, the Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition has been productive in the business sector and when it comes to providing the service of a variety of features and configuring any other software in your business. So, the user can freely proceed with installing the desired software and this edition would never make you disappoint popping the errors.
System Requirements of Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition
- The user must have a processor of 1 gigahertz or PAE, NX, and SSE2 to run Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition
- The Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition demands a memory of 1GB for smooth functioning.
- The user must have a free space hard disk of minimum 16 GB or maximum 20 GB
- Most importantly, Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition demands a graphic card of DirectX 9 with WDDM driver.
We hope that you are satisfied with the information we have delivered to you. It is really important to realize that Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition brings a lot of opportunities for the users running all the applications on the PC. Also, it is extremely handy and easy to function. Install the Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition on your business as it is completely secure and error-free. If you have any queries regarding the download of Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition you can drop down your concern in the comment section and we will get back with the solution in minimum time.