How to download Microsoft Office XP Professional ISO 32/64 Bit- Complete Guide in 2020
Microsoft Office XP Professional ISO was initially created in 2004 by Microsoft Inc. after its successful launch of Microsoft Office 2003 in the previous year. Microsoft Office XP Professional has created more excitement than the previous one, as it had a new feature of having buttons and color options. Microsoft Office XP was also in high demand since its initial release. And the updates that are happening as Microsoft progresses on it. To know more about Microsoft Office 2003, drop down to our ISO River page for the detailed insights.
What Upgrades Did Microsoft Office XP Professional ISO Introduce in 2020
Microsoft Incorporation periodically updates all the applications that are present in Microsoft Office XP ISO. It even has many new updates that replace the old ones that are the main feature. And this includes smart tags and even a selection-based search function that could recognize your demands and help you do your job. This search also saves you a lot so you just have to search for a particular option in that search engine and get the right solution for everything.
Click Below to Download
However, the feature that is updated over and over again is the Outlook application that is having a huge impact on the market. As we all know, the previous version of Office that launched in 2003 also made a lot of updates. And even those updates can also be seen in Office XP versions. All of those updates are still coming and it’s also having a good impact for Office XP to always be on this Brand in 2020 as well.
However, there were many features that Microsoft itself removed by the time it was adding features, they also removed many features. Enter this Binder program that was there in the XP office in much earlier versions. It was used to extract files from Binder archives. But nowadays, nobody uses Binder files, they also have many other file formats.
One of the most important features that were removed in this Microsoft Photo Editor. The main reason behind its removal is the advancement of the Photo Editor field, which was creating a huge burden for Office XP Professional as it was generally used in offices that use them for their work. In which they never used to use Photo Editor to be very advanced in all jobs. So they removed it and made another app which is a more advanced option.
Along with that Microsoft map several different types of options that were not used by anyone were removed and even removed.
So, let’s see if your platform configuration is compatible with Microsoft Office XP or not.
How to download Microsoft Office XP Professional ISO
First of all, check if your platform supports the above configuration settings, and then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Download the professional Microsoft Office XP 2020 ISO file from the Microsoft website.
- Before downloading, you may be asked for your username and password for your Microsoft account. Add it there and then proceed to download.
- Extract all the files from this ISO file to a suitable folder.
- Open the setup app that is there in the extracted files and then just go according to the setup and installs it on your platform.
- During installation, you may be asked for the username and password of your Microsoft account. Add it there and then continue.
- After setup is complete, simply restart your computer again and then use your new and updated Microsoft Office XP Professional edition.
System Requirements For Microsoft Office XP Professional
- Your platform demands any of the operating systems including Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0 SP6, Windows 2000, Windows XP to support Office XP.
- The next requirement that your platform must have is to have Intel Pentium I, II, or III as a processor to run it more smoothly.
- The RAM requirement for Office XP is 128mb.
- The disk space required for a standard version is 210mb. If it is for the Professional version then it is 245 MB and if it is for the developer version then it takes 450 MB.
Download Microsoft Office XP Professional – Complete Guide in 2020
Office XP is known as the most innovative version of the workplace suite made by Microsoft Inc., which is still being upgraded on demand. And we can say that Microsoft is doing a great job of making it as user-friendly as possible for users. We hope that all the information provided in this article is productive enough to help you clarify all your queries about Microsoft Office XP Professional and even to download it, use it for your platform. If you have any query our experts at ISO River can be a guide to solve the issue in the least possible time.