There are a lot of interesting technologies knocking our door and offering the best comfort to the users. Today we can say that this generation has completely changed the human perspective and realized the power of the internet and software. Humans have realized that these technological creations minimize human efforts with 100% productivity in the work.
Till now, in terms of software and information technology, there was a huge market for Windows and iOS. But now Linux has also been entered to win the user’s hearts providing power-back features to get the work done at ease.
We have come across the software from Linux called Manjaro Linux which has been launched recently in the market. This software is user-friendly and is an open-source desktop operating system that is based on Arch Linux. The primary objective is the development of Manjaro Linux is to provide an attractive user interface and user-friendly experience in the operating system.
Recommended Post:- Microsoft Windows XP Embedded: Download for free – Complete Guide in 2020
How Manjaro Linux 17.05 ISO is Winning the Market in 2020
As users constantly await for the new updates in the operating system, Linux presented an idea of keeping the user surprised with releasing regular updates in the software and applications. This helps users to stick to the software and feel extra comfort while working on the PC.
In this advanced technological era, Manjaro Linux comes up with desktop distributions that can be easy to use, user interface, desktop configurability options, ability to detect hardware automatically along with a simple installation system. Moreover, it also surprises the users with a stable rolling-release model along with special bash scripts to advanced desktop configuration abilities for managing graphic drivers.
The Manjaro is Linux’s one of the most advanced software so it offers a beautiful desktop environment with improved features. If we see the interface, the layout of Manjaro is neatly designed with a properly organized menu on the left and cool options to keep the background screen. This software is designed and developed with an idea to give a simple and easy experience with complete customization options to the users. It also offers additional extensions so that the user can get the use of it accordingly.
How to Download Manjaro Linux in the Operating System
Downloading Manjaro Linux brings no more complexities. As this software is heavy and has lengthy steps of installation, but Manjaro Linux is worth downloading in the operating system. We have come up with the steps to download Manjaro Linux in the operating system. We would also suggest you to follow the below instructions carefully to avoid any failure while downloading.
- To start with the process, first, the user needs to download Manjaro Linux software. As it is an open-source platform, the user can easily get the download link from the internet.
- As you have already downloaded the Manjaro Linux, now it’s time to boot your system with the created bootable media.
- Select the “Launch Installer” Option for the start menu, and put the language preference according to your wish.
- Next, select the correct region you reside in and zone. Click next to proceed.
- You will be asked to select your keyboard layout as per the language you have selected. Setup the keyboard layout accordingly.
- Select the partition scheme either automatic or manual.
In case if you are not willing to create your own partition scheme then select the first option “Erase Desk”. It will delete all the existing data on disk and create a new partition table for Manjaro Linux. Or in case if you are willing to create your own customized partition table, then select the Manual option. It will create a manual partition table on a 40 GB hard disk.
- /boot – 1 GB ( ext4 file system)
- / – 10 GB ( ext4 file system)
- /home – 20 GB ( ext4 file system )
- /var – 7 GB ( ext4 file system)
- Swap – 2 GB
- After creating the partition table, put the local user name, password & hostname to identify your operating system.
- Now it’s time to install Manjaro Linux and start the progress.
- After finishing the installation of Manjaro Linux, Restart your operating system and click on the “Done” option to reboot the machine.
- Remove the installation media and boot your machine with recent Manjaro Linux.
System Requirements of Manjaro Linux 17.05 ISO
To download any software or an application in the operating system, the user should compulsorily check the requirement that the system is asking for. If you are looking forward to downloading Manjaro Linux, follow the below system requirement:
- To download Manjaro Linux, the user must have at least 1 GB RAM in the operating system.
- Manjaro Linux demands a 1GHz processor to run the software smoothly and fast in the operating system.
- The user must have knowledge to keep the operating system upgraded with 30 GB free hard disk size before downloading Manjaro Linux.
- The operating system should have bootable media (ISO, USB drive, & DVD).
- Before starting the download of Manjaro Linux, the user should ensure that the internet connection is strong. In case of weak connection, the downloading may not be done.
Download Manjaro Linux 17.05 ISO – A Complete Guide in 2020
We hope that you are satisfied with the information we have delivered to you. If you are a Windows user and you still do not have Linux, then you should download Manjaro Linux 17.05 ISO as it helps you with a good amount of features and smooth functioning. Also, it is extremely handy and easy to function. Download Manjaro Linux 17.05 ISO and keep your operating system up-to-date. If you have any queries regarding the download of Manjaro Linux 17.05 ISO you can drop down your concern in the comment section and we will get back with the solution in minimum time.