IObit Uninstaller is a software that can be used to uninstall programs. It was developed by IOBit Inc. It can also take care of any remaining data left behind by the programs and make it seem like it never existed before. IObit Uninstaller works depending on the amount of space that is present in the device that is being used.
This software is available for use on Windows, Mac, as well as Android systems. IObit Uninstaller has been praised for how it manages to uninstall programs with such effectiveness.
It has however drawn a bit of criticism for the fact that if a new program is installed, the user will have to restart their system to have access to the most recent applications.
Uninstalling a program
In order to uninstall any program, the user will have to select the program first. They can select more than one program if they wish. The Uninstall button can then be selected so that the program can be uninstalled. The user will also have the option to create a restore point before uninstallation or remove their residual files automatically.
Advantages and disadvantages of IObit Uninstaller
These are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using IObit Uninstaller:
IObit Uninstaller successfully organises all of the apps that have been installed on the system into the following categories: Large Program, Recently installed, Windows Updates, and Infrequently used. These can help users uninstall their apps in a much easier way without any unnecessary confusion regarding where they have to search for them.
The Batch Uninstaller feature of IObit Uninstaller is known to be one of its most useful features as it allows users to uninstall multiple applications together which can help them save a lot of time.
Need to refresh
If a new program is installed on the system at the same time that the IObit Uninstaller is running, there will be no refresh of the list containing the programs. Thus, the user will have to restart the program before proceeding any further, which can be seen as a waste of time.
Installing, activating, and launching IObit Uninstaller
These are the steps that have to be followed in order to install, activate, and launch IObit Uninstaller:
- In order to install the software, the user has to click on the appropriate link online to download it.
- The IObit Uninstaller execution file has to be selected so that the installation process can begin
- In order to activate the Pro version of IObit Uninstaller, a valid license code is required. If the user’s license code is expired, they can renew it. If they do not have one, they can buy a new one online. The Enter Code link on the screen should be clicked and the user should enter their license code. The Register Now option now should be selected so that the Pro version can be used. After the user has upgraded to the Pro version, they can check the status of their license or refresh it using the Manage License link.
- There are three different ways in which IObit Uninstaller can be launched.
- It can be launched from the Control Panel by following the given sequence of steps. The user should go to Start, then Settings, and then System or Apps under Settings. They should then choose Programs & features or Apps & features from the panel. Finally, they should select the Powerful Uninstall option to get to the IObit Uninstaller.
- Another way of launching the software is by right-clicking on the shortcut of whatever program you wish to uninstall. The Powerful Uninstall option can then be selected to launch IObit Uninstaller and the user can proceed with the uninstallation process.
- The final way of launching IObit Uninstaller is by dragging the shortcut of whatever program the user wishes to uninstall.
Uninstalling IObit Uninstaller
These are the steps that have to be followed to uninstall IObit Uninstaller:
For Windows 10
The user should click System or Apps under Settings after clicking the Start menu. Programs & features or Apps & features should then be selected from the panel. The IObit Uninstaller option should be chosen and Uninstall should be clicked on Windows 10. The user should then carefully follow whatever on-screen prompts are presented to them.
For Windows 8 and 8.1
The user should select the Control Menu after clicking Start. They should then choose Programs and Features after which they must find the IObit Uninstaller option, and select Uninstall. The on-screen prompts that are then presented must be followed carefully.
For Windows 7 and Windows Vista
The user should select the Control Panel after clicking start. They should then select Under Programs(if they are using Windows 7) or Programs and Features(if they are using Windows Vista). The Uninstall a program should be selected following which the user must choose the program that they want to uninstall. The user should then closely follow the instructions that are displayed in order to uninstall the program of their choice successfully.
For Windows XP
The user should click on Start and then proceed to Settings. After that, they must go to the Control Panel and select the Add or Remove Programs. The user should then choose the program that they want to uninstall from their computer and click the Change/Uninstall button in order to carry the uninstallation out. The on-screen instructions should then be followed closely to successfully remove the program.
The IObit Uninstaller is a fantastic tool that can be used to uninstall programs from your system. We hope that you have a wonderful time using it to clean out all the junk and unwanted programs you have lying around. If you have an excellent time using this product, you can suggest it to people that you know so that they can use it as well. If you wish to discuss anything with us regarding the article, please reach out to us in the comments below so that we can communicate with you.