Photomatix Pro is a fantastic application that can be used to edit photos. It can be used on Linux, Windows, and Mac. The application is used to merge and adjust exposure brackets on a single image project or many of them. Once the image has been merged, the user will be able to make adjustments to its saturation range level.
If there is any image distortion that is present, it can be fixed. Depth perception can be corrected and image correction functions that are more complex can also be performed.
If you are in need of help to edit your photos, HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 2020 will be of great help to you.
Features of HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 2020
The user can read more about the features that are given here so they can become better acquainted with the application and what it has to offer:
The application has a new feature that is called HDR rendering that users can employ to ensure that the tone of their images is properly balanced. This is to ensure that a higher sense of realism can be brought to their photos. This will be especially effective for natural landscapes that will definitely pop with a little extra realism added to them. It is important to have realism in photos as they increase the impact felt by someone who takes a look at them.
Image and colour control
With this feature, the user will be able to use the application’s brush tool to paint over an image and change its colour. The user will also have the opportunity to exert greater control over the brightness and saturation levels of a particular photograph. Colour casts(a colour that unevenly affects a photograph) can be removed with the help of this feature.
There are many other edits that can also be performed with it. Users will also be able to crop their images so that they can improve the overall composition of their photograph, getting rid of any unnecessary extra details.
Exposure blending and masking
In this version of the application, users can go for selective brush and global blending of an image along with its rendered version. There is also a possibility that the user may go overboard with their HDR rendering. In this case, they will be able to make use of the application’s Tone Balancer feature. There will be many style presets available that can be employed to help the user get as great a photo as they want.
If there are any distorted photos, the distortion can be removed with this feature. Landscapes and architectural images will benefit greatly from having this feature. It will make those photos look much better than before.
In this version of the software, ghost reduction can either be global or local. Professional photographers have found this feature to be quite effective. This will be very helpful when it comes to getting down the level of ghosting there is in certain pictures so they can be blended with photos with a higher level of darkness later.
Downloading and installing HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 2020
The user should read through the given steps carefully so that they will be able to download and install the application successfully:
- The user will have to search for an official download of the application online and enter the website that contains a safe download link for it.
- Depending on the operating system that they are using, they will either have to select Download Photomatix for Windows or Download Photomatix for macOS.
- Once the appropriate link has been selected, the executable file will be downloaded. The user can then select it.
- The user will have to allow the application to make changes to the system in order to proceed.
- Once they have done so, a dialog box will pop up in front of them on the screen. The box will tell the user what the installer is going to do. If the user is ok with everything that is listed, they can select Next.
- The user will then have to select the folder into which they want the application installed. The user should be prepared to allocate at least 37.6 MB of free space for the application. They should select Next after they are done.
- A shortcut for the application can be created for the user on the Start Menu. The user can name the folder for the application however they want. After this, the user can select Install to let the installation take place. They can click on the Back button if they want to review any of the steps that they have taken so far.
- The user can use the application once it has been installed and see if it suits their needs.
We hope that you learned something interesting about HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 2020 from this article. It is a special piece of software that can help you with all your photo editing needs. If you have never tried photo editing software before, this is a nice one to start with. There are many amazing features on the software that can be used to provide you with the help that you need.
Using this software will help you explore the workings of photo editing in a much more detailed way and help you bring out the absolute best in your pictures. If you know of anyone that may enjoy using this software, feel free to share this article as well as your experience of using it with them. In case you are interested in discussing anything with us regarding the content that you read about in the article, you can go to the comments section below and post your thoughts.