You may be wondering what creative assets are. They are basically all of the files that you post for advertising your content. They can be in the form of images, videos, or text. It may not be easy to manage all of these on your own. Having some piece of software to assist you would definitely be great and provide you with some much needed support. Adobe Bridge CC 2021 is one of those software and we are delighted to tell you more about it.
Adobe Bridge CC 2021 is an exceptional creative asset manager that will allow you to manipulate your creative assets with freedom. You will be able to preview, organise, publish, and edit many of these assets with relative ease and speed. You will also be able to edit metadata and add stuff like labels and keywords to your assets.
There are many more amazing things about this software that we would like to share with you so please continue reading to find out about them.
Features of Adobe Bridge CC 2021
Take a glance at the features that are listed here to get a much better idea of Bridge and what can be done using it:
You may have a photo that you want to post or upload but are not sure if it is up to the mark. There may be parts of the photo that are not the way that you want them to be. Sometimes, the photo may appear fine but there could be parts of it that could be improved. You can do all of this with the help of photo editing. There are tools available on Bridge that you can employ to edit your photos and produce the kinds of results that you want.
You will be able to publish the creative assets that you have online. One of the best parts of publishing your assets is that you get to let other people see all of the hard work that you put in so that you could create your assets. You could also earn money for your creative assets on certain websites. There are many publishing options available that can help you do what you need to do.
Recommended Post:- Adobe Bridge CC 2020 Download for Free
Creative asset workflows
There are many processes that are involved in creating assets and then publishing them. Effectively managing all the parts of these processes together can be hard at times. Thus, it is great to be able to have effective creative asset workflow management. Once you create the asset or work on what you want, you will then be redirected to the next step smoothly and this smoothness will carry over till the conclusion. Thus, you will not have to worry about completing anything and not knowing how to proceed with this step. The software is designed in such a way that all of these transitions will be seamless.
Centralized cache management
You now have the option of creating your cache and then sharing it with others. Any person that is using this software will be able to export it to another folder. Then, other users will be able to import a copy of this cache to the systems that surround them. Managing this cache at a location that is in the centre of everything will allow users to reuse the cache whenever they want to. They can also manage the cache by using the tools that are available.
Edit capture time
You can now change the time it takes to capture different kinds of files. This is similar to the way that things are done in Adobe Lightroom. If you have gone to some other time zone and forgot to change the time settings on your camera, this feature will be of great use to you. You will now be able to edit the capture time after you have finished capturing the image on your camera.
Downloading and installing Adobe Bridge CC 2021
You can follow the steps that are given here so that you can get this software on your system:
- Use one of the browsers that you have and enter a website online that contains a link for this particular software.
- When you are done with doing this, you will then have to find the download link or button on the website that will allow you to complete a free download of the software.
- After clicking this, it will take some time for the download to be done. When it is done, you will now have to select the executable file. After clicking the executable file, the installer will start up and you will now have a dialog box in front of you.
- There will be a bunch of prompts that you will have to give an answer to. Each prompt will have something unique about it. First, you will have to select some place on the system where you want the software to be installed. Then, you can create a shortcut for the software if you desire to do so. After that, you can choose to do some additional tasks with the software if you want to. When you complete a prompt, use the Next button to move on to the next one and the Back button to go to a previous prompt.
- You can click the Install button after you are done with all of this. Then, the installation will be completed in some time. You can use the software after all of this.
There are many interesting features and details about this software that you can explore. We hope that you enjoyed learning about the various facets of the software and all the different things that it can offer. You can share the stuff that you got from this article with someone else who may find the information to be useful. The comments section can be used by you to share your opinions about the article.