Microsoft, being a part of the Windows NT group of operating systems, produced a PC operating system commonly known as Windows 7. It was discharged to manufacturing on 22nd July 2009 and it was commonly available on 22nd October 2009. It was released almost three years after the release of its preceding operating system, Windows Vista. The latest release of Windows 7 is SP1 (Service pack 1) version 6.1.7601 released on 22nd February 2011.
You may also like: Windows 7 Professional ISO Download
License Free Trial
Developer Microsoft Inc.
You may also like: Windows 7 Lite Edition ISO Download
Windows 7 ISO: Introduction
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) was declared on March 18, 2010. A beta version was discharged on July 12, 2010. The last form was discharged to general society on February 22, 2011. At the season of discharge, it was not made obligatory. It was accessible by means of direct download, Windows Update or by requesting the Windows 7 SP1 DVD. The service pack is on a lot littler scale than those discharged for past forms of Windows, especially Windows Vista.
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 includes help for Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX), 256-bit guidance set expansion for processors, and enhances IKEv2 by including extra ID fields, for example, E-mail ID to it. Also, it includes support for Advanced Format 512e just as extra Identity Federation Services. Windows 7 Service Pack 1 additionally purposes a bug identified with HDMI sound and another identified with printing XPS reports.
In Europe, the programmed idea of the BrowserChoice.eu highlight was dropped in Windows 7 Service Pack 1 in February 2011 and stayed missing for 14 months regardless of Microsoft detailing that it was as yet present, in this manner depicted by Microsoft as a “technical error”. Subsequently, in March 2013 the European Commission fined Microsoft €561 million to stop organizations from reneging on settlement guarantees.
On 26th February 2013, the platform update was released for Windows 7 SP1. Before that, a pre-released version was released on 5th November 2012.
Windows 7 Editions
There is a total of six versions of Windows 7 available till now. They are- professional, ultimate, home premium, starter, home basic and enterprise. The two versions, home premium and professional were developed to be used at homes and business purposes. Their software was pre-loaded on the computers. Ultimate was designed to focus on enthusiasts. Each individual version or edition of Windows 7 was designed in such a way so that it included all possible features and capabilities and more additional features towards market segments were also added. For example, some security and networking features are added with professionals the capability to join a domain and encrypting the file system.
The other three editions were not available in the retail market. The starter is a stripped-down edition of windows 7. It was designed for low-cost devices such as notebooks.
Windows 7 Ultimate version with .iso file
Windows 7 Ultimate version has almost the same features as that of windows 7 enterprise. The difference comes at the point where it was available on an individual basis and allowing users to use it at their homes.
Without Service Pack 1, support for Windows 7 finished on April 9, 2013, expecting clients to refresh so as to keep accepting updates and backing. Microsoft finished the closeout of new retail duplicates of Windows 7 in October 2014, and the clearance of new OEM licenses for Windows 7 Home Basic, Home Premium, and Ultimate finished on October 31, 2014. Proficient at present stays accessible to OEMs, essentially as a major aspect of minimization rights for Windows 8 and 10 licenses. OEM offers PCs with Windows 7 Professional preinstalled finished on October 31, 2016. The clearance of non-Professional OEM licenses was ceased on October 31, 2014. Standard help for 7 finished on January 13, 2015. Expanded help will finish on January 14, 2020. On September 7, 2018, Microsoft declared that Windows 7 will get three additional long periods of help after January 14, 2020, if clients pay for the Extended Security Updates (ESU) administration, in any case, this just applies to clients of the Professional and Enterprise versions of Windows 7.
System Requirements to install Windows 7 .iso file
For Windows 7, in order to work properly, we need to fulfill certain requirements of an operating system. A 32-bit operating system has a different architecture than a 64-bit operating system and thus all the features such as processor, ram, hard drive space, graphics card, and optical drive may require different properties.
- A 32-bit operating system requires 1 GHz IA-32 processor while a 64-bit operating system requires 1 GHz x86-64 processor.
- 1 GB of RAM is required for 32 bit OS while 2 GB RAM is required for that of 64 bit OS.
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver model 1.0 is required by both the OS architecture
- A 16 GB of free hard disk space is required in the case of a 32 bit OS while the same for a 64 bit OS is 20 GB
- DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media) is needed in both the architectures
- An additional requirement of 1 GB of RAM and 15 GB of free hard disk space is needed for Windows XP Mode (Professional, Ultimate and Enterprise)
- A TV tuner is required to record and receive TV for Windows Media Center (included in Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate and Enterprise)
In hardware support, physical memory capacity or limits of Windows 7 must be mentioned. In a 32 bit operating system, the physical memory limit for professional, ultimate, home premium, home basic and enterprise is 4 GB and that for a starter is 2 GB. In a 64 bit OS, the physical memory limit for ultimate, enterprise and professional is 192 GB, the same for home premium and home basic is 16 GB and 4 GB respectively. The same for the starter is not available.
Download Windows 7 ISO Directly
In that case, when you know the product key of your windows 7, its installation file can be directly downloaded from Microsoft. Here are the steps for downloading Windows 7-
- Locate your original windows 7 product key
- Navigate to the Windows 7 downloads page on Microsoft’s website at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7.
- Scroll down, enter your 25 character windows 7 product key and then click on verify button
- Enter your preferred language from the options
- Select your PC’s processor type. It may be either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending on your PC
- Wait for Windows 7 to finish downloading to your computer. When complete, the Windows 7 ISO installation file will be saved to your default Downloads location.
- Double-click on the ISO file, select “Setup,” then follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows 7 on your computer
Windows 7 Installation Guide
- Enter the BIOS menu of your computer.
- Go to the boot options menu in the BIOS.
- Select the CD-ROM drive with Windows 7 as the primary booting device for your machine.
- Save the changes of BIOS and exit.
- Shut down your machine.
- Power on the PC and insert the Windows 7 disc into your CD/DVD drive.
- Start your computer from the disc.
- Choose your windows setup options
- Click the install now button
- Accept the license terms
- Select custom installation
- Decide on which hard drive and partition you want to install Windows on
- Install Windows on your preferred hard drive or partition
Windows 7 ISO Download: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 ISO Free Download (32 & 64 bit)
Microsoft, being a part of the Windows NT group of operating systems, produced a PC operating system commonly known as Windows 7. It was discharged to manu
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
Application Category: OS